1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 332 - Iron Man 3: Gamma (Mark XXVI)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who are you calling young? :cuss Aren't we the same age or something? :rotfl

I'm pretty sure I'll never learn...I unregretfully pre-order every HPP suit within an hour of showing up on Sideshow's website. :lol

:rotfl we're both Millinials doesn't matter we're always on electronics and always about us us us :rotfl Generation Y!

The figure looks great..the color is really nice

. image.jpg

Man, haven't been able to get on here in a minute...wife and I had our second daughter in December and things have finally started to calm down a bit. I just got Striker in this week as well as Mark III Stealth...Mark 9 and Pots arrive tomorrow and I'm gonna be ordering this bad boy tomorrow. I may have slacked on the posting but the figures never stopped arriving. lol.

Man, haven't been able to get on here in a minute...wife and I had our second daughter in December and things have finally started to calm down a bit. I just got Striker in this week as well as Mark III Stealth...Mark 9 and Pots arrive tomorrow and I'm gonna be ordering this bad boy tomorrow. I may have slacked on the posting but the figures never stopped arriving. lol.

Congrats :clap

Make sure the baby comes first then collectibles! I've seen collectors lose their prioritie

I was wondering where you had gone! Huge congratulations to you and your wife for your new daughter! :clap :)

Also congrats on all the figures. I'm happy to hear that my fellow Iron Man completionist is still in the game! :hi5: :lol

I just received Gamma today. I don't have Striker yet, so I wasn't quite sure how I'd like the design in hand. The colors are freakin fantastic. I LOVE how this thing looks under the LED display lights. It completely exceeded my expectations.

I was wondering where you had gone! Huge congratulations to you and your wife for your new daughter! :clap :)

Also congrats on all the figures. I'm happy to hear that my fellow Iron Man completionist is still in the game! :hi5: :lol

Oh yeah, I'm still here...just haven't had time to post in a while...but things are calming down and getting back to normal. I'm presently on the hunt for Python, Midas and Hot Rod! And like you I'm trying hard not to order Gamma five minutes ago. lol. Striker is sick, gotta have Gamma to go with him for sure.

I got my Gamma the other day, and might I say it's one good-looking suit! I love the green color...it really pops out on the shelf among the other suits.

Gamma and Striker look awesome together! :clap

IMG_1087.jpg

Congrats Zach. I like gamma more then striker. A lot more. Just my own tastes though. Nothing wrong with striker.

Dude...they look great together! Gamma is next on my list after Starboost and Hot Rodd...I just snagged Midas and Python this evening!

That's awesome! Congrats! :clap Nowadays Python and Midas seem to be the two most expensive HPP suits, so it's great that you bought both of them and got their huge price tags out of the way. :lol You should have a much easier time finding Starboost and Hot Rod for reasonable prices.

A fellow boardie hooked me up with a solid deal...I've been eyeing those two for a while now...I was excited to get Striker and then this bad boy came out...looking forward to adding a green suit to the armory.

That's awesome! Congrats! :clap Nowadays Python and Midas seem to be the two most expensive HPP suits, so it's great that you bought both of them and got their huge price tags out of the way. :lol You should have a much easier time finding Starboost and Hot Rod for reasonable prices.

A fellow boardie hooked me up with a solid deal...I've been eyeing those two for a while now...I was excited to get Striker and then this bad boy came out...looking forward to adding a green suit to the armory.

Sweet! I got four or five suits from fellow boardies too.

Yeah it's nice to have a green suit! Gamma definitely stands out on the shelf...in a good way! :D

With the rising cost of figures today I'm now forced to pick and choose. Although I'm on the hpp train, I have to skip straight up repaints of the same armor. It hit me after I got tank. I do think the mark 24 is the better of the two so I'm glad I bought it, but with this figure imo, striker is the better of the 2. It has that rugged construction look to it and the paint job is fantastic!

This will be one of those figures I "backtrack" and try to find after the rest are made. Exclusives are not how they used to be less than 2 yrs ago. Shouldn't have a problem grabbing this for retail at a later date. I gotta prepare for the civil war line, that's gonna be a wallet killer! Lol
Congrats to all that's getting this

Through reward points I obtained Gamma free of charge,but I will be backtracking for Striker as well.I imagine we will see Hammerhead soon which will add the necessary tooling to complete the HPP.Wont be long now for all the haters of the greatest action figure line in history.

Back