1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 332 - Iron Man 3: Gamma (Mark XXVI)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3: Gamma (Mark XXVI)

Gamma was one of the ones I'd put on my list early on, so will probably pick it up. But where is Blue Steel? Also like how this looks with Stryker.

So, a dumb question on my part - With this release, how far away is Hot Toys from doing the entire I - XLV suits in 1/6 scale?
What suits left?

MKVIII
MKX
MKXI
MKXII
MKXIII
MKXIV
MK15 Sneaky
MK16 Nightclub
MK18 Casanova
MK19 Tiger
MK23 Shades
MK27 Disco
MK28 Jack
MK29 Fiddler
MK30 Blue Steel
MK31 Piston
MK32 Romeo
MK34 Southpaw
MK37 Hammerhead
MK40 Shotgun (up for PO)

More or less. 44 is hulkbuster. Then you have 45, gamma, striker, 9 up for order but not in hand in most places yet

So still like 20 to go. Not even half out yet. Lol

So, a dumb question on my part - With this release, how far away is Hot Toys from doing the entire I - XLV suits in 1/6 scale?
What suits left?

Gamma was one of the ones I'd put on my list early on, so will probably pick it up. But where is Blue Steel? Also like how this looks with Stryker.

It's only a matter of time before we get Blue Steel.

MKVIII
MKX
MKXI
MKXII
MKXIII
MKXIV
MK15 Sneaky
MK16 Nightclub
MK18 Casanova
MK19 Tiger
MK23 Shades
MK27 Disco
MK28 Jack
MK29 Fiddler
MK30 Blue Steel
MK31 Piston
MK32 Romeo
MK34 Southpaw
MK37 Hammerhead
MK40 Shotgun (up for PO)

More or less. 44 is hulkbuster. Then you have 45, gamma, striker, 9 up for order but not in hand in most places yet

I'd be interested to see a spreadsheet of costs from someone with the entire set, as to what they have spent. Even ignoring battle damage/stealth/gold and all the limited edition pieces, and just having Tony's original seven displayed side by side, and then the HPP displayed in another area (like Boba is doing)... it would be worth a small fortune..

I like the green color, always a nice change to offset the sea of red and gold in the collection, but I actually liked the worn/damaged look of Stryker.
The lower price point is appealing but could this possibly be the Peacemaker of 2016 and linger around?

I'd be interested to see a spreadsheet of costs from someone with the entire set, as to what they have spent. Even ignoring battle damage/stealth/gold and all the limited edition pieces, and just having Tony's original seven displayed side by side, and then the HPP displayed in another area (like Boba is doing)... it would be worth a small fortune..

You rang?????

Right around $15,000.

Yeah I try not to think about it. And iron man is actually a small part of the entire hot toys run. Even at 25ish figures. There's 310ish others just in the mms line.

And that doesn't even include Hulkbuster when it comes out. I'm sure Hot Toys loves seeing pics like that.

Scary to think that Hulkbuster makes Igor look like a child..

MKVIII
MKX
MKXI
MKXII
MKXIII
MKXIV
MK15 Sneaky
MK16 Nightclub
MK18 Casanova
MK19 Tiger
MK23 Shades
MK27 Disco
MK28 Jack
MK29 Fiddler
MK30 Blue Steel
MK31 Piston
MK32 Romeo
MK34 Southpaw
MK37 Hammerhead
MK40 Shotgun (up for PO)

and Hot Toys had Blue Steel at toy fair in Feb and just has not released him yet...

They had him at a show a few years ago.

I'm sure he will come. I really liked his look.
I still think this green in gamma is pretty awesome also.

As long as people keep buying they will make them all. I'm in no rush. They are all as good as the rest really. And the sales numbers are pretty even across the board..when production run and costs are factored in...so for hot toys it doesn't matter which either.

Gamma is coming out now (you will be able to take him home from toy soul on the 18th) becuase they ran him at the factory the same time as Stryker. Which they didn't do with silver cent and blue steel. So it's no rush to make him, by bumping others.

I think all the purpose built suits will come eventually because even if you aren't collecting them all, there will always be one or two give you the wow factor. I'm personally a fan of Bones for instance.

It's the likes of the Mark 9 where you have question the appeal to anyone except that person that clicks "buy now" every time a new Iron Man is announced.

Which is why hot toys picked it with pepper. They are a smart company. Don't go from unknown to best in the industry for a decade in under five years without understanding the market.

I buy them all. But I buy all of everything else too. Even if I didn't I'd buy all the iron men suits. It's nice to have Stryker next to gamma to have that question answered...the would it look better this color question...and to see variations of the base model. It shows how creative people can be. To go from the mk3 to everything else.

and Hot Toys had Blue Steel at toy fair in Feb and just has not released him yet...

i like hammerhead the most, hope they can release it sooner rather than later.
in 1/4 scale would be nice.

Yes another repaint. But thats why they sell it as exclusive. Except for sneaky and hammerhead(i could be wrong) the rest will be a repaint or mix match of released marks.
Anyhow keep em coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back