1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 332 - Iron Man 3: Gamma (Mark XXVI)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3: Gamma (Mark XXVI)

Nice. I'm looking forward to this one

Thanks Nat! Ordered! :yess: Gamma is much cheaper than I thought it would be and I'm very thankful for that. :D

Great price need to wait a few more days for more rewards to become available, Then I will have $245.00 in rewards!

Ordered. If I used my available points, it would have been free. But with so many more preorders coming, I'll save them for something from Civil War. Whatever I order from that, at least one will be free!
Ryan

Any reason to believe this will sellout/WL any time soon?

I'm shocked to see this cheaper than Striker and an exclusive... I've been holding off on pulling the trigger for striker for awhile waiting for this. ORDERED!

I'm shocked to see this cheaper than Striker and an exclusive... I've been holding off on pulling the trigger for striker for awhile waiting for this. ORDERED!

I'm such a sucker for these exclusives. I was going to hold off, but I can't stand the thought of it selling out...ORDERED!

Well damn, this was unexpected...

fYvujBO.jpg

Wow so this just a green Striker suit. Why not make something different? Like Hammerhead.

I have no interest in most of these HPP armors. The only 2 I wanted/had interest in were Silver Centurion and Heartbreaker which of course were made long ago and just recently sold out. I considered Starboost but it just doesn't feel like Iron Man to me but more some generic mech type anime figure. But this does look cooler in green as Gamma than the previous yellow Stryker version. I wouldn't be too happy if I did buy Stryker then they release this and it's cheaper and nicer to boot!! Unless you actually want both, then it's a relief this is cheaper!! :clap Congrats to those patiently waiting for all these Iron Man HPP armors. Another box checked! :yess:

Wow so this just a green Striker suit. Why not make something different? Like Hammerhead.

Becuase it's a repaint. That's why they are making it. It's a business. And it's also not their fault the movies made them all using th parts from other suits. Why exactly would a business not reuse molds/tooling if it can? How people don't get that is beyond me.

Back