1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 306 - Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P.S.: Are there any pictures showing how it should look like without the trousers on?

Hmmm ... I double-checked all joints on my figure (on it´s right leg) and they all fit perfectly, as far as I can tell. :dunno I´m pretty desperate. I can choose a pose for my figure to distract from the problem, but I´d rather have it fixed. Do any of you guys have a suggestion? Maybe another peg for one of its feet? Thank you very much in advance.

I know I'm bumping a rather old, inactive thread here, but...

Question nerd friends...if you were to only own ONE Thor does anyone feel like this is the "definitive" version to own?

I know we've seen the prototypes for Ragnarok, but what do you guys think? Which is your definitive version and why? :lecture

Don't care much for the Ragnarok figures,personally I like the Avengers AOU,or the Armored DW version,the AOU Thor has the light up hammer and I prefer the headsculpt to the DW,but it's all personal opinion,I only need 1 Thor and I'm very happy with the AOU,plus you can still get him at a great price,I like my Thor with long hair the short haired Ragnarok won't cut it,and I find the costume on the long haired Thor Ragnarok boring

Sent from my HTC 2PS5200 using Tapatalk

Personally, I went with the AoU Thor. I think it's the best version. I haven't any problems with the rubber arms yet or anything, so I have nothing bad to say about the figure at all. I would recommend this as the Thor to get.

Thanks for the input guys. I also feel the same regarding your reasoning for AOU being the definitive Thor...one other question...

So I just won a brand-new, unopened AOU Thor on eBay this morning for $157. I had to purchase it because of the great price, however...

The seller is also brand-new, who is based in Texas and only started their account last week, so they have a 0 score right now. Should I be suspicious that this seller might be a scammer? :panic:

Thanks for the input guys. I also feel the same regarding your reasoning for AOU being the definitive Thor...one other question...

So I just won a brand-new, unopened AOU Thor on eBay this morning for $157. I had to purchase it because of the great price, however...

The seller is also brand-new, who is based in Texas and only started their account last week, so they have a 0 score right now. Should I be suspicious that this seller might be a scammer? :panic:

I think you should just let the transaction go through before passing judgment. You have PP protection anyway.

Just because he's new doesn't mean he's a scammer. Not sure where that reasoning came from....it's faulty.

I think you should just let the transaction go through before passing judgment. You have PP protection anyway.

Just because he's new doesn't mean he's a scammer. Not sure where that reasoning came from....it's faulty.

Well, just being cautious is all. I usually purchase from sellers who are extremely reputable with really high scores. So buying from someone with a 0 score I can't help but be suspicious though. I don't think that's faulty in my reasoning, but we can agree to disagree.

Well, just being cautious is all. I usually purchase from sellers who are extremely reputable with really high scores. So buying from someone with a 0 score I can't help but be suspicious though. I don't think that's faulty in my reasoning, but we can agree to disagree.

So eBay accounts automatically start out at 1000 transactions on sign up?

That sounds more suspicious to me than starting fresh at 0.

Just my opinion though, and what makes sense

I personally think TDW LA Thor is the definitive Thor figure. I think the sculpt overall is the best sculpt and the cape has nice detail on it with the slightly weathered effect along the bottom edge. AoU Thor to me would probably be second.

No more suspicious than you should of someone who bought an item that you were selling and had a zero score.

If the seller had a BuyItNow option of say $75, then that I'd be leery of regardless of score.

Just because you're right doesn't mean you have to be an a**hole about it.

How am I being an a-hole? It didn't seem like he understood that. Was just describing it.

I totally get that, but in my opinion better to be overly cautious than not. Like I said we can agree to disagree. :hi5:

Cool. Honestly, don't worry about it. You got many protections in place. As a seller, eBay always sides with the buyer no matter how wrong it is.

How am I being an a-hole? It didn't seem like he understood that. Was just describing it.

Cool. Honestly, don't worry about it. You got many protections in place. As a seller, eBay always sides with the buyer no matter how wrong it is.

tumblr_inline_oln16r4WXp1qkdogo_500.gif

:lol

Back