1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got a shipping notice..........
:thud:

EDIT: Nope! Just an error. GRRRRRRRR!!!
:slap

:lol

Well I wouldn't be surprised if Vision died since it already happened in Infinity Gauntlet. So I really assume...well, hope that something just like this is gonna happen.

d237ab285320995066c0e64942c1decc.jpg

And the Russos are drawing HEAVILY from everything they can get their hands on from Starlin to Hickman and that makes me very very excited.

I am interested how many stones thanos will have required from now until infinity wars, what films will we expect to see thanos appear in before infinity wars? thor 3? Guardians 2? since his build up will get stronger and stronger has infinity wars starts to close in. I think 3 stones he may have required by the time infinity wars part 1 comes into play, possibly he will have 4 or 5 stones going into part 2. If thanos is to be taken serious has a villain, I would expect him to have required 4 to 5 gems going into part 2

I am interested how many stones thanos will have required from now until infinity wars, what films will we expect to see thanos appear in before infinity wars? thor 3? Guardians 2? since his build up will get stronger and stronger has infinity wars starts to close in. I think 3 stones he may have required by the time infinity wars part 1 comes into play, possibly he will have 4 or 5 stones going into part 2. If thanos is to be taken serious has a villain, I would expect him to have required 4 to 5 gems going into part 2

Yeah I don't think he should get all 6 in a single movie. It'd be a much nicer build-up if he gets 1 stone each in Thor Ragnorak and GotG 2, maybe another one in one of the other Phase 3 films, then 2 in AIW Pt 1. That leaves 1 more to go which could be the huge cliffhanger for Pt 1, or maybe he gets it in Captain Marvel. I would think by AIW Pt 2, he has all 6 stones. Speaking of which, you KNOW that Dr Strange is going to feature the Soul Stone... kinda a given at this point.

Yeah I don't think he should get all 6 in a single movie. It'd be a much nicer build-up if he gets 1 stone each in Thor Ragnorak and GotG 2, maybe another one in one of the other Phase 3 films, then 2 in AIW Pt 1. That leaves 1 more to go which could be the huge cliffhanger for Pt 1, or maybe he gets it in Captain Marvel. I would think by AIW Pt 2, he has all 6 stones. Speaking of which, you KNOW that Dr Strange is going to feature the Soul Stone... kinda a given at this point.

That's honestly what I hope happens as well in getting the gems. I really can't call them Infinity Stones. XD I hate how it sounds compared to Infinity Gems and made me happy that they did call it a gem in AOU. I feel like it just sounds overly dramatic, but I digress.

I think you nailed it on the head there though with getting them individually.

I really can't call them Infinity Stones. XD I hate how it sounds compared to Infinity Gems .
I feel the same but in the comics they were originally called Infinity Stones... They weren't called gems until Thanos Quest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel the same but in the comics they were originally called Infinity Stones... They weren't called gems until Thanos Quest.

Well **** me. I didn't know that. XD

All i've read for the involving the Infinity Gems was whatever in the Infinity Gauntlet Omnibus. So some Drax, Silver Surfer, Thanos Quest, and the main Infinity Gauntlet storyline. Thanks for the info but I guess that everyone's just so used to calling them gems in the comics. Speaking of, Thanos Quest, that is a ****ing GREAT story and honestly showed how smart Thanos was and I kinda hope they do something like that in the movies. I do get why they call them Infinity Stones since gems ARE stones. They're gemstones. XD Ah well.

The story of the "stones" started in the late 60s or early 70's... It's great stuff. You should try to track some of that down...

It is concept art. If you drop the text and get the subsequent images from the mag those are the ones that leaked before.

Visión will die at Thanos hands at the end of infinity wars part 1. Take note of that. XD

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Back