1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With him having an infinity gem I suspect he'll play a big part in the events of the movies. I just hope Thanos doesnt rip his head off to get the gem :thud: :lol

The question will be what happens to Vision with the stone removed?

953-024.gif

:lol

Yeah we already lost one :( No more please, although I think we should expect it, and please please please Marvel don't kill of any Guardians, Groot destroyed me :crying Thankfully he was ok but I was a mess :lol

Groot's death and Rocket's reaction nearly killed me in the theater. That was terribly sad. :(

Yeah we already lost one :( No more please, although I think we should expect it, and please please please Marvel don't kill of any Guardians, Groot destroyed me :crying Thankfully he was ok but I was a mess :lol

I'm not gonna lie, I cried a little :slap :lol

:lecture True! Hopefully the Time Stone would reverse things if any of them were to die. :pray

That'd be ideal :panic:

Well I wouldn't be surprised if Vision died since it already happened in Infinity Gauntlet. So I really assume...well, hope that something just like this is gonna happen.

d237ab285320995066c0e64942c1decc.jpg

And the Russos are drawing HEAVILY from everything they can get their hands on from Starlin to Hickman and that makes me very very excited.

Back