1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ah damnit, was hoping to Have Scarlet Witch and Vision in time for a Valentine's Day photo LOL. Ah well, if it's for an improved sculpt I can't be mad.

Speaking of the sculpt, I've been in and out of this thread so I apologize if this has been said already, BUT...I think I figured out why the first sculpt was so off.

I recently was watching the Age of Ultron Blu-Ray special features, and there was a section on creating Vision. Apparently, they had originally intended him to just be Paul Bettany in makeup, and they filmed it that way. But then, afterwards, they decided that he looked...well, too much like a guy in makeup, so they went back and digitally retouched every single shot of him to make him look more robotic. The "original" Vision shots? You guessed it, looked pretty much like the original prototype. Just thought that was interesting.

Not really delayed. The targeted window for release was Dec-February or Jan-March. Ssc usually sets its flex pay up so it hits at the front of the release window. But it doesn't always happen. Really can't have a delay when it's still projected in the original release window.

Back