1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a568d6eb5035c0c4b05eb2791e161e79.jpg

He's not actually getting two suits, is he? From PE...

12141547_887594087983310_8300913290673843003_n.jpg

The one on the bottom, while comic-accurate, would be nuts.

Pretty sure the magazine just used the comic artwork since they didn't have a good enough image of the Vision promo art from CW. Although since they used an AoU image for SW and TWS for Carter, you'd think they would just do the same for Vision.

Pretty sure the magazine just used the comic artwork since they didn't have a good enough image of the Vision promo art from CW. Although since they used an AoU image for SW and TWS for Carter, you'd think they would just do the same for Vision.

Yeah, that makes sense. :duff I just want to see some damned figures already. :lol

Yeah I don't think he should get all 6 in a single movie. It'd be a much nicer build-up if he gets 1 stone each in Thor Ragnorak and GotG 2, maybe another one in one of the other Phase 3 films, then 2 in AIW Pt 1. That leaves 1 more to go which could be the huge cliffhanger for Pt 1, or maybe he gets it in Captain Marvel. I would think by AIW Pt 2, he has all 6 stones. Speaking of which, you KNOW that Dr Strange is going to feature the Soul Stone... kinda a given at this point.

To really feel the presence of Thanos, we must feel his threat of his plans in DR strange, Thor Ragnorak, and GOTG, so lets calculate what could happen from now until Infinity war part 1 with the gems Thanos could require, lets not forget his line at the end of AOU (fine I'll do it myself) its got to be a hint he will slowly hunt down the gems

Where Thanos could strike
Dr Strange - if its the soul gem - gem 1 required
GOTG 2 - Power gem - gem 2 required
Thor 3 Ragnarok - I think the space gem, the reality gem will either make the appearance in thor 3 or GOTG 2. gem 3 and 4 required
Infinity war part 1 - Mind gem by killing Vision, Thanos will be even stronger going into part 1 by having 4 gems, already setting up a villain twice has strong as the entire avengers combined - gem 5 required has we enter part 2

So Thanos I predict will really up his game in Thor 3 by getting 2 gems which sets up infinity war part 1, working with Loki and the collector. I am expecting a spectacular victory for Thanos in thor 3, and a devastating defeat for our hero's in Thor 3. Thanos will rip apart the vulnerable Nova Corps, who have had their army wiped out by Ronan, not so sure how it will play out with dr strange. I do expect Thanos to kill vision which gets him to 5 gems, making part 1 one hell of a cliffhanger with Thanos winning in part 1, could we get a empire strikes back cliffhanger?

What if Thanos is defeated by someone wielding the other gauntlet? Say Hulk puts it on and they do a Predator style arm wrestle...

Last edited:
There was a gauntlet with all gems in it on display in the weapons vault in the first Thor

I don't think we can bank on that being involved. Marvel is better than that. Relying on some maguffin rather than the heroes is a bit hacky. In the Norse myths Thor does have magic gauntlets and a magic belt. More likely that's the glove we saw in Odin's vault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back