1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vision looks stunning. So pumped for this figure. I think it's my most anticipated next to Ant-man. Next year can't come soon enough!

So...did you preorder him? :D :lol

Yes I did! This goes against my plan of just collecting the original-6 Avengers but Vision was just too awesome in the movie to resist.

I'm worried this will make it harder to resist Wanda and Pietro though ... I just don't have the space for them. I can at least justify Vision's spot by putting him next to Thor.

Yes I did! This goes against my plan of just collecting the original-6 Avengers but Vision was just too awesome in the movie to resist.

I'm worried this will make it harder to resist Wanda and Pietro though ... I just don't have the space for them. I can at least justify Vision's spot by putting him next to Thor.

:yess: Vision is going to be so awesome! He was one of the coolest things in AoU, imo.
Congrats on your purchase!!!

I won't be picking up either of the twins but if I did QS would be posed lying on the ground riddled with bullet holes and SW would be on her knees crying for him!

I won't be picking up either of the twins but if I did QS would be posed lying on the ground riddled with bullet holes and SW would be on her knees crying for him!

otM9pjQ.gif

Just watched the AoU extras, and apparently this Hot Toys figure looks exactly like how Paul Bettany / Vision looked before they did CGI work for the final look of Vision's face .

Maybe it's also probably why HT didn't include the "looks like Paul Bettany" bit in the figure description..

Just watched the AoU extras, and apparently this Hot Toys figure looks exactly like how Paul Bettany / Vision looked before they did CGI work for the final look of Vision's face .

Maybe it's also probably why HT didn't include the "looks like Paul Bettany" bit in the figure description..

Well that makes sense as to why it looks a tad off. Still looks like Vision but not exactly Paul's Vision.

Back