1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

No, you wouldn't. That'd easily be $250+ :lol Look at the Indy Map room. No way you're fitting 6+ figures on there and that's $200. The Ninja Temple is $250 I think and is really LARGE but not a lot of actual figure space. They fit more around it. So even if a destroyed street could be mostly flat it would still be expensive. Jabba the Hutt's throne came out over 6 years ago and it was $200 for more or less a flat surface. And you know how prices have gone up.

And HT would just make it a cardboard backdrop :lol

Yep, as usual.

Let me get this traight before ordering. If I decide to get this figure from BBTS I can cancel it without any fees, and my card won't be charged until it comes in?

Anyone know if they're using rubber or latex on the body?

(Sorry, I didn't want to read all 65-66 pages...)

Thanks in advance.

Anyone know if they're using rubber or latex on the body?

(Sorry, I didn't want to read all 65-66 pages...)

Thanks in advance.

Well its not latex and really its not rubber. From what I gather its soft PVC. PVC comes in many different forms and is used a lot because it can be injected and is a thermoplastic. And the biggest thing is its cost effective. If they were to use silicone these figures would super expensive and they wouldn't be able to to be painted.

Well its not latex and really its not rubber. From what I gather its soft PVC. PVC comes in many different forms and is used a lot because it can be injected and is a thermoplastic. And the biggest thing is its cost effective. If they were to use silicone these figures would super expensive and they wouldn't be able to to be painted.

I suppose, none... Body/torso will be soft PVC, for the neck articulation.. Arms too I suppose...

Well, if that's the case, then that might not be bad.

I was concerned that they'd use rubber or whatever for the 'real feel skin', and it would turn to crap in 5-7 years.

But, if they're using a modified PVC, it might work out well.

Thanks.

488307_349976128410260_470730819_n.jpg

GREAT likeness

thank you for posting that. the head sculpt is great EXCEPT for that huge gap area between the lips and nose. I always thought that looked off, and now that seals it. They need to just squish that area closer together, for starters!

Well, if that's the case, then that might not be bad.

I was concerned that they'd use rubber or whatever for the 'real feel skin', and it would turn to crap in 5-7 years.

But, if they're using a modified PVC, it might work out well.

Thanks.

Sorry but its all the same. The "rubber" bodies are PVC also. From reading a lot this is what I have come to understand.

Everyone on this site is making educated guesses(a lot uneducated). Unless there is a person that is a manufacturer for Hot Toys chiming in, they are all guesses. No one knows.

^^^ This is where the PVC idea started. Dunno where he got that info, but Id like to know too.

totaldominasian isn't that smart. yes your elbow has folds - when your arms are straight. hulk's arms aren't anywhere close to straight nor can they be made to go straight out. They will always be semi-bent, and you would not have wrinkles on your elbows. I still stand behind my assertion that the elbows are tearing in those pics, until I am proven wrong, not by assumptions but by proof.

and comparing those pics of the head, man his eyes are REALLY off.

I can only count about 15.

1. Head to neck.
2. Neck at shoulders (maybe?
3. Left Shoulder
4. Left Elbow
5. Left Wrist
6. Right Shoulder
7. Right Elbow
8. Right Wrist
9. Waist
10. Left Hip
11. Left Knee
12. Left Ankle
13. Right Hip
14. Right Knee
15. Right Ankle

And if they are counting the eyes....
16. Left Eye
17. Right Eye.

:lol

Hoping for a Ab crunch joint in the torso as well.

I think we can add both thigh swivels and i think the waist has a swivel and a joint to lean forward and back.

totaldominasian isn't that smart. yes your elbow has folds - when your arms are straight. hulk's arms aren't anywhere close to straight nor can they be made to go straight out. They will always be semi-bent, and you would not have wrinkles on your elbows. I still stand behind my assertion that the elbows are tearing in those pics, until I am proven wrong, not by assumptions but by proof.

and comparing those pics of the head, man his eyes are REALLY off.

:lol I really dont think HT is that stupid to post up pics of the arms tearing like that. Im of the assumtion that its sculpted as well. Sorry.

Back