1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

488307_349976128410260_470730819_n.jpg

GREAT likeness

thank you for posting that. the head sculpt is great EXCEPT for that huge gap area between the lips and nose. I always thought that looked off, and now that seals it. They need to just squish that area closer together, for starters!

Expression is slightly different. The gap works okay.

Gap looks like this:
EWTheAvengers3.jpg

This is the way sideshows should of looked.not digging the face/color/muscle definition..congratulations to the collectors who have him on PO

Always wanted a "Good" 1/6 Hulk and this is by FAR the best one out there so I PO'D!! :yess:

For once I agree with Bodie.

The landscape has surely changed when $300 is so easily, and excitedly by many, accepted.

The landscape has surely changed when $300 is so easily, and excitedly by many, accepted.

$275 at Toy Square but yeah you're right, it's freaking pricey. Here's the thing though, an average DX is in the low $200's now and this thing is almost 17" tall. Plus you'd need it to complete your Avengers display.

I have the Legacy on order and will most likely get this too.

If this were a regular 12" TT figure and not the FREAKING INCREDIBLE HULK, then I can see how the price would be ridiculous, but well...there you have it. This is not your ordinary 1/6 release. When a regular 12" Figure is coming in at $200-$250 prices now, $300 for a 16.5" HULK seems pretty fair imo.

Last edited:

Question though, do you feel Jake Sully's price was warranted? What about Iron Mongers? Or the 1989 Batmobile? These are higher priced items and some can argue/debate the cost for them are unjustified as well.

Their all lumps of plastic and rubber at the end of the day, so its personal taste for what you want in your collection, and what your willing to pay for it.

Their all lumps of plastic and rubber at the end of the day so its personal taste for what you want in your collection, and what your willing to pay for it.

Indeed. A Collectible is only worth what one is willing to pay to own it. I would NEVER....EVER...pay ridiculous amounts of money for things like paintings or certain brand name clothes. Its just not my thing. I would even argue that its not "Worth That Much", but there are people that think differently and do spend that ridiculous amount of cash on those things. Who am I to judge? I spend Thousands of $$$$$$$$ worth on plastic and rubber. :p

If this were a regular 12" TT figure and not the FREAKING INCREDIBLE HULK, then I can see how the price would be ridiculous, but well...there you have it. This is not your ordinary 1/6 release. When a regular 12" Figure is coming in at $200-$250 prices now, $300 for a 16.5" HULK seems pretty fair imo.

I have to say that I agree. The latest Batman was what, $250? This doesn't seem too terribly priced, I feel like they were fair especially with all the numb nuts saying $500

Indeed. A Collectible is only worth what one is willing to pay to own it. I would NEVER....EVER...pay ridiculous amounts of money for things like paintings or certain brand name clothes. Its just not my thing. I would even argue that its not "Worth That Much", but there are people that think differently and do spend that ridiculous amount of cash on those things. Who am I to judge? I buy $300 worth of plastic and rubber. :p

Exactly i see a billion Heath Ledger joker head sculpts and full custom figs being made and been made, selling for ridiculous amounts of money and people pay it. Would i pay a fraction of that for any ledger figure, no because i dont want him in my collection regardless of how awesome he was.

Back