1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

I was thinking about PO but my mate told me to wait for the next version.

How sure are you guys about there being a V2 of the hulk?

Coz I'm pretty sure not all the Avengers will get a V2.

I PO'ed from sideshow. Yes I'm an addict. I think it looks awesome. Love everything they did. Could it be better? Of course. No collectable is perfect. I'll wait till someone comes up with a roaring headsculpt custom and be happy with this till then.

:goodpost: The sculpt is outstanding ! I will preorder this Friday because it's been an expensive figure month with HT Nick Fury arriving , a sizable hit on my HT Red skull Flexpay and HT Predators Noland arriving (yes HT Noland lol) can't afford another $30.00 hit till pay day.

I'm just thinking if we can have hulk with this type body size..I want a thing and juggernaut ,a lotr orc or giant troll a abomination and list go's on with more possible figures ...

I would like to have hulk battle Iron Monger on my shelf. Or maybe on day we will have a hulkbuster. Anyways its time to use my points from ssc for this beast. I just hate that ssc doesn't double box their figures. The pack out is bullshiiit.

I'm just happy how this one turned out cant wait to get...cant wait to take pics with hulk and everyone like superman or yoda or with some avengers...

I think HT (or hell even SS for that matter) sould look at making some dioramas bases. It would be nice for a full destroyed street diorama base that fits the whole team. Id pay $150-$200 for that.

Shoot, if you bought every single HT Avengers figure...you ought to get something like that for free or at least at a sizeable discount. ;)

I think HT (or hell even SS for that matter) sould look at making some dioramas bases. It would be nice for a full destroyed street diorama base that fits the whole team. Id pay $150-$200 for that.

A diorama or mini version of the one displayed here which I love !

[ame]https://youtu.be/mV68cWXjLNA[/ame]

Shoot, if you bought every single HT Avengers figure...you ought to get something like that for free or at least at a sizeable discount. ;)

Personally I think each character should have come with a different diorama base that could of all be connected to form one large display. Too bad HT dropped the ball on that one!

A diorama or mini version of the one displayed here which I love !

Cant see the video since Im at work. Ill have to look later. :monkey1

No, you wouldn't. That'd easily be $250+ :lol Look at the Indy Map room. No way you're fitting 6+ figures on there and that's $200. The Ninja Temple is $250 I think and is really LARGE but not a lot of actual figure space. They fit more around it. So even if a destroyed street could be mostly flat it would still be expensive. Jabba the Hutt's throne came out over 6 years ago and it was $200 for more or less a flat surface. And you know how prices have gone up.

And HT would just make it a cardboard backdrop :lol

No cancellation fee with BBTS?

Yep, as usual.

Thats a great idea, license free. Just a wrecked street with stoplight posts and a few others things. They should do that!

No, you wouldn't. That'd easily be $250+ :lol Look at the Indy Map room. No way you're fitting 6+ figures on there and that's $200. The Ninja Temple is $250 I think and is really LARGE but not a lot of actual figure space. They fit more around it. So even if a destroyed street could be mostly flat it would still be expensive. Jabba the Hutt's throne came out over 6 years ago and it was $200 for more or less a flat surface. And you know how prices have gone up.

And HT would just make it a cardboard backdrop :lol

Yep, as usual.

Well Id still pay $250 + for it then. Hell I paid $250 for the Interrogation room for my future DX11 so I can see the street being much more:lol...

They could have done the diorama bases that fit together would have worked better.

EDIT: Actually when I think about it, a street could easily be done under $200. They dont need to make the damned thing out of Resin like they do with so much of their stuff. A plastic street diorama with card board back drop would suit the Avengers set up just fine.

Last edited:

The specs say 20 points of articulation.Can anyone tell me which parts of the hulk are articulated?

The specs say 20 points of articulation.Can anyone tell me which parts of the hulk are articulated?

I can only count about 15.

1. Head to neck.
2. Neck at shoulders (maybe?
3. Left Shoulder
4. Left Elbow
5. Left Wrist
6. Right Shoulder
7. Right Elbow
8. Right Wrist
9. Waist
10. Left Hip
11. Left Knee
12. Left Ankle
13. Right Hip
14. Right Knee
15. Right Ankle

And if they are counting the eyes....
16. Left Eye
17. Right Eye.

:lol

Hoping for a Ab crunch joint in the torso as well.

I can only count about 15.

1. Head to neck.
2. Neck at shoulders (maybe?
3. Left Shoulder
4. Left Elbow
5. Left Wrist
6. Right Shoulder
7. Right Elbow
8. Right Wrist
9. Waist
10. Left Hip
11. Left Knee
12. Left Ankle
13. Right Hip
14. Right Knee
15. Right Ankle

And if they are counting the eyes....
16. Left Eye
17. Right Eye.

Hoping for a Ab crunch joint in the torso as well.

Left and Right feet

Oh ankles you have, yeah I don't know then

You forgot both "rolling eyes"

18. Both rolling eyes (cross-eyed action)

Seriously though, maybe they are counting the extra hands as separate/extra articulation. :dunno

Back