1/6 Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - Peter Parker (Black Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mind the creasing in this suit because it kinda goes with the symbiote look. It's the regular suits that make me scratch my head. They're horrendous and everyone just acts like it's not there.
There's literally nothing you can do about it though. All fabric creases.

I don't mind the creasing in this suit because it kinda goes with the symbiote look. It's the regular suits that make me scratch my head. They're horrendous and everyone just acts like it's not there.
Except scarlet that figure is way poseable.
Also looks like the advanced suit 2.0 looks a tad different material more forgiving that the first.

I much prefer hot toys method

Attachments

• IMG_6808.png
    IMG_6808.png
    9.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5578.jpeg
    IMG_5578.jpeg
    484.2 KB · Views: 0
I can’t see how anyone would want cloth on this thing. It looks damn near perfect. I always saw the alien as a sleek slimy look. Peter did wear a cloth version afterwards tho .

Black suit is my favorite and I think the figure looks great. The only thing I don't care for is the mechanical arms or legs. I won't use them but the alien suit is faithful to how I always imagined it. I can't wait for this figure to come out.

A spoiler of the game here but I really wish...

Spoiler Spoiler:

A spoiler of the game here but I really wish...

Spoiler Spoiler:
I want the Superior Spider-Man suit more than the black suit tbh

1697891702459.jpeg

I want both. Hot toys leaked it in the promo

Attachments

• IMG_9589.jpeg
    IMG_9589.jpeg
    381.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9588.jpeg
    IMG_9588.jpeg
    400.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9587.jpeg
    IMG_9587.jpeg
    118.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9586.jpeg
    IMG_9586.jpeg
    121 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9584.png
    IMG_9584.png
    6.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9583.png
    IMG_9583.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 0
Leaked whst in the promo? Also I’m surprised this didn’t sell out yet

Starting the game. Very excited to see how does goes and I'm glad I have three figures Pre-ordered from this line. Just need miles.

Back