1/6 Hot toys Marvel Video Game series Spider-man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to admit it's starting to grow on me, but there are other suits from the game I'd rather get first. Like the Iron Spider, Anti-Ock, Dark, 2099, Scarlet Spider 2 and (of course) Classic suits. No doubt HT will take their sweet time releasing those...

The Negative Suit has negative effect on me...no thanks!

Although I was playing the game today (playing the last DLC campaign) and I was wondering if HT would make a BD classic suit and the underwear Spidey suit...I would def get that just for the joke value of it...but any chance they would actually make it? :lol

All I want is this figure in a classic suit. Come on Hot Toys. I?ll buy 3.

9a08ab4b0c406ac1e9e3b2ec5bf0a3fc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I want is this figure in a classic suit. Come on Hot Toys. I?ll buy 3.

9a08ab4b0c406ac1e9e3b2ec5bf0a3fc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice photo :) I just got this Advanced Suit from bbts and it's glorious :thud:

If they make a classic suit, I hope they overproduce it so everyone has a chance to buy twenty.

The Negative Suit has negative effect on me...no thanks!

Although I was playing the game today (playing the last DLC campaign) and I was wondering if HT would make a BD classic suit and the underwear Spidey suit...I would def get that just for the joke value of it...but any chance they would actually make it? :lol

God, I hope not! :lol I like a joke as much as the next person, but not at $225-$250 a pop. TBH I'd be PO'd if that was released before the other suits I'd mentioned, but the likelihood seems low. If you go online and view rankings of the game's suits, that's almost always at the bottom of the list. I would think HT will concentrate on higher sellers, but with them I guess you never know.

God, I hope not! :lol I like a joke as much as the next person, but not at $225-$250 a pop. TBH I'd be PO'd if that was released before the other suits I'd mentioned, but the likelihood seems low. If you go online and view rankings of the game's suits, that's almost always at the bottom of the list. I would think HT will concentrate on higher sellers, but with them I guess you never know.

“I would think HT will concentrate on high sellers” and REPAINTS. Yeah I know it’s technically not a repaint but different colored materials which I believe is the main reason the negative suit is even being made (although it does fit in with the game’s theme). If they do release the classic suit from the beginning of the game, I’d bet a battle damaged one wouldn’t be far behind.

?I would think HT will concentrate on high sellers? and REPAINTS. Yeah I know it?s technically not a repaint but different colored materials which I believe is the main reason the negative suit is even being made (although it does fit in with the game?s theme). If they do release the classic suit from the beginning of the game, I?d bet a battle damaged one wouldn?t be far behind.

Agreed, but I was referring to the underwear suit with that comment, not the negative suit.

Screenshot_2019-11-28 'Marvel's Spider-Man ' Every Suit in the Game.jpg

I'd imagine the demand is probably very low for this figure. It was an easy rehash for HT, but interest most likely isn't there for casual collectors (myself included).

I have to admit it's starting to grow on me, but there are other suits from the game I'd rather get first. Like the Iron Spider, Anti-Ock, Dark, 2099, Scarlet Spider 2 and (of course) Classic suits. No doubt HT will take their sweet time releasing those...

I actually like the Negative suit but given the amount of suits that might come from this I'm waiting to see what is up the pipeline before nabbing it. A 2099 would be the dream and there is only so many pennies to go around.

I'm not a gamer but after just watching Justin's review of the Negative Suit I'm seriously tempted to pick it up. The design and colors of the previous one did nothing for me, but the black and white just look absolutely gorgeous.

If/when the 2099 suit gets released, its another day 1 PO for me, just like I did with Scarlet Spider. Those are my 2 favorites.

A sign of what's to come in 1/6 form maybe? :panic:

Gimme that Classic, 2099 & Future Foundation Suit in 1/6 Hot Toys! Please! :pray:

This is their just announced miniature set btw. Not 1/6 but might be a sign of what suits they have in mind.

BU5YK26.png

I wanted a classic 1/6 Spider-Man since forever. Not any movie version, but a Spidey I remember reading in comics growing up. I'm always surprised that the demand for just a regular Spider-Man has never been high in the community.

I wanted a classic 1/6 Spider-Man since forever. Not any movie version, but a Spidey I remember reading in comics growing up. I'm always surprised that the demand for just a regular Spider-Man has never been high in the community.
I've wanted this for a long time as well. I love comic Spidey above all other iterations but they've yet to be a figure for one. The classic suit done in the game is pretty much perfect. I really hope they do it in 1/6 and I'm sure they know people want it.

classic-suit-_repaired_-photo-u2

79859732_10156762292637344_6460080977296228352_o.jpg

80627781_10156762292372344_4590255321326288896_o.jpg

79773402_10156762292592344_163004879445426176_o.jpg

Back