1/6 Hot toys Marvel Video Game series Spider-man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure looks awesome just wish they made a set of eyes with a bigger white part like in the comics, he almost looks like he has eyelashes like a chick lol.

And yea I too am worried about the stitching around his leg, I hope that doesn't come apart after lots of movement.

IMG_20200719_094121.jpg

The lower knee joint is stuck on my copy. Is there a way to make it unstuck so that the joint can be bent?

The lower knee joint is stuck on my copy. Is there a way to make it unstuck so that the joint can be bent?

If you've tried wiggling it free and that doesn't work, there are several options:

1) Gently use a hair-dryer to warm up the joint area and see if the heat helps soften it so it can move. This figure in particular you have to be careful because of the suit structure. You don't want to do too high heat.

2) Some people will also throw their figures in the freezer for a few minutes and then take it out. I'd recommend researching this technique as I've never tried it.

3) Contact your vendor and see if you can exchange/return. Buy from a vendor who is liberal with their exchange policies.

I got a bum ankle on mine. You can see one ankle is larger than the other and it does not pivot, but it does strangely move up and down. I wish we knew what the inside of the foot looked like. I've tried the heating technique but that didn't work. I contacted Sideshow for an exchange. Sucks cause it's just one small part but the way the figure is made you basically have to exchange the whole thing.

I still like the Advance Suit...

Classic will always be the Classic OG...but the Advance Suit grew on me!

Definitely collecting more of this PS4 Spidey line than I thought I would. Only one I'm passing on so far is Spider-Punk. I know basically nothing about the character and don't care for it at all...

That LimToys head turned out so good- I can't wait to get mine! I ordered it three weeks ago and it hasn't arrived yet, though there's no rush, as I plan to put it on the Classic Suit Spidey whenever he gets released.

Hey all just got my spidey advance suit on sale but I'm kinda stuck on how to pose him. I'd like to go dynamic but I'm nervous the clamp will damage the suit any advice? Seeing some awesome pics in this thread

I dont use those grabber stands apart from on the HC home made suit. You can see what I did here...

20201005_190219.jpg

Back