1/6 Hot toys Marvel Video Game series Spider-man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This sound possible enough, what do you guys think?
45db828ef94d6a6c5e9f731fa31b7cdb.jpg

I hope this gets made. Day one pre-order for me. I prefer this design over the movie version.

I’m still waiting for my wait list to convert. I wish I would have been more decisive on this one. Figured it’d be up for a while.

He shipped. Sucks that I'm in Florida though. I won't see him till Tuesday lol.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Just paid the remaining balance on SS. Now wait begins to see if it processes quickly. heh

Do you guys think everyone's will be shipping this month or just going in waves?

My guess is it'll be coming in batches, i placed my order right after watching one of the first youtube reviews and i have not gotten any shipping soon notification.

My guess is it'll be coming in batches, i placed my order right after watching one of the first youtube reviews and i have not gotten any shipping soon notification.
That's likely, I ordered the minute it went up and mine processed.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thank you, guys. If you don't mind Slamscaper when did these go up for order? I preordered mine on June 10th.

I'm not trying to be weird or ultra **** but I have enough extra funds in my paypal to pay for it and will just leave them there if it seems like it's going to come this week or so and pay with my paypal debit card.

Thank you, guys. If you don't mind Slamscaper when did these go up for order? I preordered mine on June 10th.

I'm not trying to be weird or ultra **** but I have enough extra funds in my paypal to pay for it and will just leave them there if it seems like it's going to come this week or so and pay with my paypal debit card.

23 July 2018

After playing the game more recently and having access to my favorite suits from the comics, here is my list for suits I would love to see get the 1/6 treatment from HT:

1. Spider Armor Mark 1 (cloth with plastic for the armor scales)
2. 2099
3. Comic Iron Spider

These look amazing in the game. The Mark 1 spider armor is a grail piece for me. If Spidey does become the new IM, I hope these get made! HT if you’re reading this, I’m in for all of these! ;)

Been several days since I started posing this copy — there are photos of the test pose a few posts back; when I took him out of the deeper bends he had at the hips and knees today, I discovered marks where the blue material was crimped and a lighter blue-white colour...almost like stress cracks in plastic.

Heat from a blow dryer and about 20-25 minutes later marks are mostly gone, but as you can see there are residual, super-fine creases that may or may not disappear given more time.

Since this is my “posing copy” I’m not overly worried, but be warned — the suit does stress and crease, and I don’t know how much bounce-back it has.

Even if it tightens up again, there is a potential for permanent marks.

22702f49fbc991a24abf8e8dd741d0cd.jpg

5444c61b6bcb299e2f8f71aadce029b3.jpg

This has been a public service announcement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is definitely plausible. It's obvious that HT with their choices are looking to hit more niche Spider-Men, Spider-Punk and Scarlet Spider are ones they're not going to get a chance to do with their film licenses. I'm seriously wondering what we'll see at SDCC from this license.

Been several days since I started posing this copy — there are photos of the test pose a few posts back; when I took him out of the deeper bends he had at the hips and knees today, I discovered marks where the blue material was crimped and a lighter blue-white colour...almost like stress cracks in plastic.

Heat from a blow dryer and about 20-25 minutes later marks are mostly gone, but as you can see there are residual, super-fine creases that may or may not disappear given more time.

Since this is my “posing copy” I’m not overly worried, but be warned — the suit does stress and crease, and I don’t know how much bounce-back it has.

Even if it tightens up again, there is a potential for permanent marks.

22702f49fbc991a24abf8e8dd741d0cd.jpg

5444c61b6bcb299e2f8f71aadce029b3.jpg

This has been a public service announcement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doing good work here, thanks for sharing... Really appreciate it!

Back