1/6 Hot toys Marvel Video Game series Spider-man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just preordered this last night! I thought I had time to wait. Good thing I jumped on when I did! Had no idea this guy was taller that Iron Spidey. Guess he won’t fit in with the other movie figures. Will have to put him on my regular Spidey shelf.

My guess is that the initial pre-orders were not exceptional (due to the general look of the prototype), so Hot Toys adjusted their production numbers accordingly, and then when this thing started shipping, and everyone saw how great it turned out, all the new pre-orders filled up the rest of that smaller production run real fast.

So I doubt this figure sold a ton, but that there was a last minute surge of orders that very quickly filled up the remaining allotment of a small to medium production run.

Sorry, I’m way behind on news from the last few days. Was this shipping from Sideshow or still listed as pre-order? Jumped on the waitlist just now. I had a $20 coupon that expires Friday so I was waiting to see if anything new went up for preorder before using it for this Spidey. And of course it goes waitlist first *smacks head*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a processing email today from Sideshow. Supposed to ship out Tuesday next week. I actually thought about cancelling after the wow factor from playing the game passed, but after seeing all the great in hand pics decided to keep it. I'm excited to see this guy in hand.

Crappp. Waited to order this guy because I figured he'd be available for a minute. Now just joined the waitlist.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

bac3e7004eb5c10a83459e29b118ad57.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you take a few level shots next to other characters to compare height? Cap or Thor if you have them, please?

Heya -- don't have a Cap or Thor, but I can shoot him next to a couple of others for height either this evening or tomorrow morning. He's lanky ... I think actually taller than Iron Man Mark VI but I'll have to check.

Just got the email from SS for early processing... Hell ya I couldn't slap that button and quicker!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Just got the email from SS for early processing... Hell ya I couldn't slap that button and quicker!

When are they processing it? Because I've already paid half of it already. Hopefully I get an email too. heh.

When are they processing it? Because I've already paid half of it already. Hopefully I get an email too. heh.
Tomorrow. Pretty quick. I'm guessing a small batch. Hopefully the rest are right behind it.

Back