1/6 Hot toys Marvel Video Game series Spider-man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think theres been such significant improvement from prototype since BVS batman. Granted the spidey prototype didn't look nearly as bad as the batman prototype, but I do think the level of improvement is about the same.

Yeah, it was a nice surprise. I haven’t pushed the articulation too far yet, but I also find the suit responds well to being pushed and smoother out while carefully bending joints.

It will stretch, but then goes back to its original shape fairly quickly.

I imagine like any material there are limits to its ‘memory’ — but that’s why I grabbed two. One for a Museum pose, the other for something fun without worrying about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should’ve bought one but already have both far from home figures and scarlet spider on PO. This is now Waitlisted at SSC. That didn’t take too long

Got an email to do early processing and jumped at the chance. Fingers crossed it’ll ship tomorrow and be at my door Friday so I can have it for the weekend!

Got an email to do early processing and jumped at the chance. Fingers crossed it’ll ship tomorrow and be at my door Friday so I can have it for the weekend!

Hey, I don’t know if you know this but people keep asking you about the Mark VI and other figures, that you posted about on the marketplace. Sorry that this is unrelated, you just ignored the thread and everyone kept commenting so I thought I’d let you know.

I was imagining it — he’s not too tall:

0bee6922b247a83dfd1992f6928b9421.jpg

Jeez, that mark 6 is a great suit.... Can you make a picture with the mark 6 and Spidey together? [emoji15]

Man I just really hope I get this figure. I pre-ordered it day one at big bad Toy store. However since the whole Yondu thing that happened last year (I was they lucky one who found out from bbts about the “naughty“ list) I’m worried they won’t get enough. It’s sold out everywhere and that’s the same thing that happened with Yondu. I have bought a lot from bbts but not many pre orders l, and had to cancel two orders. So worried even with spending over 2,000 in the last year on there site I’ll still be at the back of the line. Funny thing is I pre-ordered it before I played the game and figured I wasn’t totally sold on it. After playing the game a month ago I was so glad I pre-ordered it as I love this costume. I always figured if worst-case scenario the BBTS didn’t give me one I could get it somewhere else. Sadly I don’t have that option anymore. So now I’m just hoping I don’t miss out. The body is so much better than it was a pre-order time. I also pre-ordered the scarlet spider day one. I did pre-order spider punk but not gonna lie I kind of go back-and-forth on him.

He didn't ship today. SS got their money though. Lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Slowly starting to work with him.

Pardon the crap lighting.

The suit can be pulled in different directions, pretty durable, but he still can’t ‘fold’ or crunch as tightly as ASM2 Spidey.

The most challenging area is the hips. The arms have these distinct clicks up and down in the shoulders that prevent too much bunching in that region as you can find ‘hollows’ in the suit where the shoulders are stretched tight.

be11c3571afca31f89273b182a996f1a.jpg

2abf04531090e5aea8b711b0dcbdd393.jpg

b45e47bca6ae7b374f1b9a17097a2a35.jpg

3ae3d7ade0553c4b70cd022e10706e55.jpg

Anyone get their ship notice and tracking number from SS yet? Mine still says "Preparing to Ship".

Back