1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually really like the Iron Patriot paint scheme. I was going to pass on War Machine Mark 2 since it didn't appear in the movie, however....

I have no willpower apparently. So I'm probably going to get both. :dunno

My Mark 2 arrived yesterday but I won't have a chance to open it until tonight. Work is going to go very slowly...

Ok, so I'm kinda OCD with my figures and the slightest thing will bother me. The right knee joint on mine is a little loose. Is this something I should worry about? It's not like its hanging on by a thin piece of plastic, just not as stable as the left knee. Again, sorry for my OCD.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Loving all the great feedback this figure is getting. Congrats to all of you that got one and are enjoying it!
Makes me very hopeful for my diecast Robocop-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am still waiting from Figure Action Xpress. No sign when they will have it in-stock. I notice most of the online retailers already have this figure and ready to ship. Wonder why this company doesn't??? Anyone has used Figure Action Xpress before? It is the my first preorder with this company, and will be the last I think.

Loving all the great feedback this figure is getting. Congrats to all of you that got one and are enjoying it!
Makes me very hopeful for my diecast Robocop-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
After getting this and loving the diecast in it I'm really sad I have no money for Robocop :(

Got this figure (as well as the mark 42 test set) from my local comic shop over the weekend. This figure is good but it just seems kinda lacking. I'm a bit of a sucker for accessories and obviously this figure doesn't really have any. I would've really liked to see the Cheadle head sculpt with this one. Not really sure what it is about this figure but it just seems to be a bit dull to me. I only have the two figures mentioned above (along with 9 sideshow GI Joes) bit I definitely want more. For some reason I think I'll be far more impressed with the Iron Patriot figure. I've always loved that armor, even though I prefer the Norman Osborne version. I know it's the same figure, I just think I'll like it more.

Just got this in hand and what an awesome piece! The weight is just right and just feels good holding.. You can just tell a lot of dedicated work was put in to produce this. Now I need to figure out where to display him

My waitlist converts on the 17th...:yess:...Really hoping I'll be as amazed by this thing in-hand as everyone else has been...Without the QC issues a few people have had...

Matt

Mine arrived today from BBTS; it had been so long since I ordered it, I had completely forgotten about the absence of a Don Cheadle portrait. We're getting a helmeted Cheadle sculpt with Iron Patriot, but it'd be nice to get a full portrait so we could bash a Rhodey figure.

I have every HT Iron Man armor and this tops them all. The diecast really take these to another level. And I was not sold at first. Well worth the extra money

I have every HT Iron Man armor and this tops them all. The diecast really take these to another level. And I was not sold at first. Well worth the extra money
Wow, that's quite a compliment.

I have a majority of the IM releases and while I do think the Diecast figure is fantastic I don't have it in my top 3 atm, top 5 maybe.

The hip panels really annoy the **** out of me when trying to pose him, just like the flares did on older IM figures before they finally did away with that junk.

Would have liked a crotch grabber stand to go with this figure as well, though it would need to be modified to support the weight I guess.

I think I'd still rather prefer colored plastic. Die cast means painted metal which can chip or flake. I'd much rather pay a lower price for colored plastic.

Back