1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
da6yhaga.jpg

Just picked up some company for Mark VII 😄😄.. Diecast Life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally have some funds to pick this up, anyone's EX waitlist convert recently? Or should I just buy one of the 100+ BBTS has of the regular.

I had a wait list for the EX. Woulda run me $295 shipped. I said screw it and picked one up new from a seller on ebay for $262 shipped last week. Not worth $35 for the little green piece that will just stay packed away in the box in my opinion. Glad I saved the $$ and went the ebay route.

I had a wait list for the EX. Woulda run me $295 shipped. I said screw it and picked one up new from a seller on ebay for $262 shipped last week. Not worth $35 for the little green piece that will just stay packed away in the box in my opinion. Glad I saved the $$ and went the ebay route.

Who was the seller?

Got mine yesterday. Do love it - glad I didn't cancel! Something about gunmetal grey that makes it look sweet!
Oh and btw love the packaging design too! great job graphics dept.!

But honestly I'm afraid to pose it. After taking it out and moving it around for a few minutes the front waist flap fell off. No biggie, didn't break, took me 5-10min to snap it back on, and then moving it back into place the other front flap snapped off..ha! geesh that side took a little longer.

Then when removing one of the battery covers, the screw driver broke! ha what fun!
The best part is while I was doing this and getting a tiny bit frustrated, the gf says while rolling her eyes "The problems you have..."
haha all in good fun!

And this is only my second IM figure - I looked in my Avengers IM box and didn't see a screw driver, so off to the hardware store I guess!

Anyway, there are some stellar images shown in this thread by fellow board members - still in awe of them!!! Awesome images guys!

Here is mine. Boring pose I know, but I wanted to display them more as the suits of armor rather than having someone inside.
Woohoo! only one more figure to go (the Mk 42 will go next to WMII) and my Marvel case will be complete!!!.....(for now ha)

screen shot tool

capture

screen shot windows 7

Love your display dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great. Mine was due today, but is caught up in the storm in the mid atlantic. I really stoked to know a $300 collectible is floating around somewhere in the back of a UPS truck between Caltifornia and the east coast.:impatient::gah:

I cannot wait until the weekend when I have time to "play" with my figs. Upon first inspection last night this looks brilliant. I also received SS uniform for Red Skull so fun times ahead

Back