1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.) - Spec + Pic

Most importantly where you are wrong is that anyone gives a flying **** what you think or say. You are crusading in the cheapest, least expensive most non-essential product thread Hot Toys has ever produced and decided to become the "King ***** of Turd Mountain". Congratulations on being the biggest ass on the board by insulting everyone and saying we ride the short bus and are illiterate over foam.

Ouch.

Re: 1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.) - Spec + Pic

684695.gif

Really? The argument continues to the next Hall of Armor Thread? Come on guys enough is enough. I don't want to keep coming into threads and see pointless bickering. You like the product. Buy it. You don't than save your money. Have a debate but a clean one. Not a High School fiasco.

Really? The argument continues to the next Hall of Armor Thread? Come on guys enough is enough. I don't want to keep coming into threads and see pointless bickering. You like the product. Buy it. You don't than save your money. Have a debate but a clean one. Not a High School fiasco.

uhhh completely different argument

Points where you are wrong:

1) Styrofoam has more O2 in its molecular structure then anything else.
Then should be than.

2) I used pictures before. For you lot that ride the short bus and think to many words are confusing.
It is too.

3) my post is aweful long,
Awful. Though I am in awe of your spelling and lack of ability to use spell check.

4) If you want to disagree with my view point and/or opinion that's great.
Sentence fragment.

5) but your not giving them crap, hence my objection.
Your should be you are or you're

6) point..silly.
Should only be one period. Silly.

7) Couldn't think of a shorter way to get my point across.
Sentence fragment.

8) Didn't work any different.
Incoherent sentence fragment.

9) I ended up with the same amount of sentences just spread over a pages.
over pages.

10) Trust me, I do it all the time.
Trust me;I

Most importantly where you are wrong is that anyone gives a flying **** what you think or say. You are crusading in the cheapest, least expensive most non-essential product thread Hot Toys has ever produced and decided to become the "King ***** of Turd Mountain". Congratulations on being the biggest ass on the board by insulting everyone and saying we ride the short bus and are illiterate over foam.

Thanks. I am happy you proofed my post. It's what good assistants do. It's not like my auto correct had any effect on those mistakes at all. And I am sure all your amazingly intelligent posts are completely free of errors, and use the ; which in your correction was not the only punctuation that could be used in that sentence. But point made. If I make a joke I'm the worst person ever. If I respond to comments about my intelligence or ability to use my brain I'm the the only one in the wrong. I was making a point that I can be snarky and make comments about the poster instead of the post. It's funny how when it's turned around, when the same type of comments are made by others no one seems to mind. The general responses is loosen up or it was a joke. But I do it and I'm the worst guy on the Internet. Plus I can't spell. I apologized in the same post I made the comments. And stated why I made them. I wasn't trying to insult anyone, but to make a point. If I respond to ten people making the same point but use many words I'm the devil. If I make spelling or grammatical errors the words don't matter.

And I'm not trying to convince those with their minds made up. I'm trying to make sure a balanced argument is presented. I'm not responding to every post as insinuated. But after a few dozen posts I do chime in. And again, if the against posts can continue then why should the in favor posts not be?

Edit-and my comments about being illiterate had zero to do with foam. They where about the point that my posts are to long and use to many words.

And if you want to get into a discussion about my grammar and spelling and typing..make sure your corrections are as right as you think. Like number 4-that's not a sentence fragment. Nor is number 8. And it's only incoherent if you can't read. The last word should have be differently but that's it. And is what I typed. But my sweet iPhone auto correct worked it's magic.

Last edited:

We know people have purchased these...so for people that want to see them with some suits, maybe Midas inside them, could someone post pictures?

We know people have purchased these...so for people that want to see them with some suits, maybe Midas inside them, could someone post pictures?

A lot of eBay sellers are key wording their listing do adding an armor to the hall to show what it looks like

Just do a search like this and you will see what I mean:

"Hot Toys hall of armor party midas"

A lot of eBay sellers are key wording their listing do adding an armor to the hall to show what it looks like

Just do a search like this and you will see what I mean:

"Hot Toys hall of armor party midas"

I know...those are the 'catalog' shots...we have seen those....people have these in hand and in display on shelves...LETS SEE THOSE...

Midas / Silver Centurion and Heartbreaker? Is he out yet in HK?

It's Midas, Silver Centurion and Python. Heartbreaker should be coming soon though.

Even better...love Python....The darkness makes them look evil...I LIKE IT!

I wonder if these will fit in and ikea case? Maybe 2-3 side by side? I'm looking for a solution to having a uniform look. That's the one thing that I see as an eye sore in my collection. (All the bases are not the same for each figure)

Back