1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman: DoJ - Batmobile Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two,actually.And we had a pre-order a mere 7 months after the first prototype was shown at 2011 SDCC.

That said though given the fact Batman has sold through already may hasten any decision they gave yet to make.

So those that own 1:6 Batmobiles, how do you display them if they can't fit in detolfs?

Out in the open so the public can see.
58443866510926ae02b16e8ac2cbe436.jpg

Just kidding. I build a custom coffee table.

e26f003f383d84138134ea25602a9f95.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sora shop make awesome custom display cases, shoot them an email and they'll make exactly what u want

i think based on how good the first "wave" of releases will do,ht will decide wether or not this batmobile will see the light of day,i hope it does!
it will fit nice with my tumbler,batpod, 89 batmobile and the dkr the bat vehicle:)

i think based on how good the first "wave" of releases will do,ht will decide wether or not this batmobile will see the light of day,i hope it does!
it will fit nice with my tumbler,batpod, 89 batmobile and the dkr the bat vehicle:)

Well BvS Superman and regular Batman seem to be either wait listed or sold out, so they are selling quite well. Hopefully that portends well for the production of this.

Well BvS Superman and regular Batman seem to be either wait listed or sold out, so they are selling quite well. Hopefully that portends well for the production of this.

I agree. I already stored away some SS rewards points in anticipation for this release.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really hope this happens, this could be my first Hot Toys batmobile if it comes!

im optimistic that by the time the justice league movie rolls out,we will be able to pre order it

That's what I'm hoping. These products seem to sell really well so financially it might be a win for Hot Toys.

That's what I'm hoping. These products seem to sell really well so financially it might be a win for Hot Toys.

Yep. People usually say that other accessories from a film are contingent on how the figures sell from that film. Since regular Bats and Supes have sold out (the two figures I presume people would be most apt to pose with this Batmobile), they may go forward with it.

If I were HT though, I'd capitalize on it sooner rather than later.

yeah I hope they go through with this one. I am hoarding SS reward points to hopefully help make this a manageable purchase. I also think near the release of the Justice League film is when we might see this. Problem with that is I'll want all the figures from the film as well lol

Any news on the batmobile? With the way Batman turned out, I am seriously considering getting this one now.

Sideshow Collectables have removed the hot toys BVS Batmobile from their Upcoming Products section, so it may not go into production at all...:(

I have about $175 in reward points waiting on this... or Hulkbuster. But I'd rather have this. Tend to doubt it'll be made though.

I know i was really looking forward to this one but since 2015 there hasn't been any news on it and that was nearly 2 years ago so i'm assuming they've just scrapped the idea altogether much like the batmobile 66. I kinda knew when i seen it that it was too good to be true and that there was just too many gizmos on it for it to be a realistic production piece. Hot toys has a mean habit of doing this just look at the batmobile 66, the delorean mark 2 and now this.

Back