1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman: DoJ - Batmobile Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100% agree. I mean they could've offered an exclusive for those that didn't wanna pay extra. Just saying that because I'm sure not everyone one would pay the extra just for a Batsignal if they only offered one version.

Yea using the Bat Signal would have been a great EX. I would have gotten it for sure.

I'd still love a Bat signal if they make it :)

Well they had originally intended to release it. it showed up at the conventions with the prototype figures but they never released it for some reason. It was cool looking though and i had orignally intended to pick it up with the armoured batman and the batmobile but alas they didn't release either so i decided not to even pick up the armoured batman.

TS15-Hot-Toys-Batman-v-Superman-003.jpg

Maybe they canned it because they got the size very wrong?

I don't think this might be far off from the truth. It's really undersized compared to what it should have been and we see it in Justice League, so it might be offered up at actual size for that film, maybe even a pack in with Gordon?

justice-league-jim-gordon-image.jpg

really hoping this batmobile will ope for preorder eventually.
I'm a fan of be affleck batman and this batmobile is much better than the tumbler imo

Back