1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman: DoJ - Batmobile Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know i was really looking forward to this one but since 2015 there hasn't been any news on it and that was nearly 2 years ago so i'm assuming they've just scrapped the idea altogether much like the batmobile 66. I kinda knew when i seen it that it was too good to be true and that there was just too many gizmos on it for it to be a realistic production piece. Hot toys has a mean habit of doing this just look at the batmobile 66, the delorean mark 2 and now this.

Well it took like 3 years for the '89 Batmobile to be put up so I have hopes! I think they are trying to add too many unrequested things like remote control lights etc. Who cares about all that. Just give me a 1/6 Batmobile with decent functions.

I know i was really looking forward to this one but since 2015 there hasn't been any news on it and that was nearly 2 years ago so i'm assuming they've just scrapped the idea altogether much like the batmobile 66. I kinda knew when i seen it that it was too good to be true and that there was just too many gizmos on it for it to be a realistic production piece. Hot toys has a mean habit of doing this just look at the batmobile 66, the delorean mark 2 and now this.

They need to forget all the garbage electronics they announced and go for a simple vehicle like the others they built. All the features they announced would make this a $1000 toy. A very flimsy $1000 toy since Hot Toys don't seem interested in building sturdy vehicles.

might be the JL version by the time PO goes up- even if it went up tomorrow at least a year- probably alot longer till release

They need to forget all the garbage electronics they announced and go for a simple vehicle like the others they built. All the features they announced would make this a $1000 toy. A very flimsy $1000 toy since Hot Toys don't seem interested in building sturdy vehicles.

true but i also think ht is losing customers becasue of this. i would have bought the armoured batman and batsignal(whatever happened to that?) if they released the batmobile. Without the batmobile i just can't justify having the armoured bats sitting there all by his lonesome...

None of the vehicles they have released have taken that long,especially with hindsight.Tumbler was thirteen months,'89 was just under two years.All I hope is that the demand for this line caught them napping,and now they are working feverishly on environments,figures and vehicles.I want to see a Batwing too,in whatever scale.

None of the vehicles they have released have taken that long,especially with hindsight.Tumbler was thirteen months,'89 was just under two years.All I hope is that the demand for this line caught them napping,and now they are working feverishly on environments,figures and vehicles.I want to see a Batwing too,in whatever scale.

I still have hopes for this one!

Honestly they're trying too hard with all the extra stuff. Just working lights will be enough- no need for all the other mechanics.

I think it is very absurd to add those silly features that are REALLY not needed- it is features that will hardly EVER be used. Just seems... "ambitious for the sake of being ambitious."

Don't use 12 words when 6 will do.

I'd get it as well, I just think the reason they're not popping on it is a profit might not be feasible.

Back