1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman: DoJ - Batmobile Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Howard did say that about this the vehicle is kaput- close it up it is years way at best but not going to happen in forseeable future

This thing was huge I'm 6'2 it was like my upper torso half, and wider than the tumbler, it seemed bigger than the 89 lol.
9e392cc6b525a06e792c81e380537e7e.jpg

Having that been said, how wide would the hot toys 1/6 BVS Batmobile be in inches?

144 divided by 6 = 24 inches

Jeez, this thing would be a beast. 18" x 24"?! If they did this I would need a coffee table just to have it displayed.

Man I'm so glad they did the '89 Batmobile when they did. It came out at the perfect time thanks to the post TDK/ pre TDKR hype and the Tumbler and Batpod sales. If it was made later, it would have never seen the light of day and no company is going to ever take a chance on something that big again in the future. In hindsight, it makes the scratches look smaller in the scheme of things.

I wonder if they just don't see big 1:6 vehicles being a viable option anymore. The Bat shrunk to 1/12 and was a dud sales wise (the compact line was dead before it even began) the '66 Batmobile seems to have faded away and now, even the status on the BvS Batmobile is up in the air.

Seriously, the longer this takes to be orderable the higher the cost of it all around. Makes me wish I had jumped on the 89 Batmobile because outside of a few Star Wars vehicles and a retooled DeLorean for BTTF II, I don't see any real 1:6 vehicles coming from HT.

That is why i am getting that 1/6 Ecto-1 from BW. I never thought anyone would even consider making it in 1/6 and i doubt anyone will try again so this might be my only chance. Still hoping for the 66 someday also.

That's awesome! Great pic. Really show just how big that son of a ***** is!

It doesn't look any longer than the 89 batmobile, wider tho.
Still glad I got my 89 too-even if this did come up for order the price would be crazy now/even without the remote control stuff.
Man I paid £400 for my original release tumbler/back then I thought that was a lot lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know when the Prime 1 Studios BVS Batmobile will be going up for pre order?

Updated my old batmobile size comparison chart with BvS batmobile and 66 batmobile (+ Delorean)
Sometimes there are more than 1 different info spec. I picked whatever seems more reasonable.
Anyways, you can see how big one can be if you have any one of them.

BatmobileSizes.jpg

Back