1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman: DoJ - Batmobile Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of us who find this forthcoming HT Batmobile a little out-of-reach $$-wise, here's a cool looking alternative...a company call JADA has produced a die-cast version - about 10" long, that comes partially assembled. It's pretty cool looking for something that just cost $20 a my local FYE store...

Hey, I'd love to have the space (and the dough) to get the HT one...no doubt, it'll look pretty f'n awesome...but this highly detailed small one'll satisfy the itch for those like me who really dig this design...

Last edited:
I like everything about JADA version except for its scale 1/24
All my collections are either 1/18 or 1/6....
Speaking of 1/18, Hot Wheel was going to release their 1/18 elite version last month, but they are totally MIA now. Nothing during Comic con either...
I wonder what's happening with them...

JADA Metal toys - 1/24 scale - been out for a while
Hot Wheels elite - 1/18 scale - pre-order stage, but missing delivery date which was late July 2016...

Target had the Jada batmobile on clearance, clearing out toys for the reset. If you happen to be in one check the clearance aisle, think I saw one go low as $7.

Last edited:
For those of us who find this forthcoming HT Batmobile a little out-of-reach $$-wise, here's a cool looking alternative...a company call JADA has produced a die-cast version - about 10" long, that comes partially assembled. It's pretty cool looking for something that just cost $20 a my local FYE store...

Hey, I'd love to have the space (and the dough) to get the HT one...no doubt, it'll look pretty f'n awesome...but this highly detailed small one'll satisfy the itch for those like me who really dig this design...

I have that one too. Very cool, little collectible. I rather use the giant space for the Hot toys Batmobile for two Prime 1 statues.

DiFabio asked to see the open canopy on the Jada...here it is...

This is a pretty cool little die-cast...can't beat it for the price...and if Target's clearing it for $7, that's a real good deal.

Iy looks great displayed with the BLU...

So those that own 1:6 Batmobiles, how do you display them if they can't fit in detolfs?

Its a pity they aren't gonna release this vehicle. I was planning on getting the vehicle, the armoured batman and the signal but neither the signal nor vehicle have seen the light of day so i had to cancel the armoured batman. No point getting him if you can't get his car or signal.

Its a pity they aren't gonna release this vehicle. I was planning on getting the vehicle, the armoured batman and the signal but neither the signal nor vehicle have seen the light of day so i had to cancel the armoured batman. No point getting him if you can't get his car or signal.

I don't see why we wouldn't get the signal. The car hopeful will also be released. Why do you need the car for the armoured Batman. they never appear in the movie together. I want to display it with the reg Batman

Back