1/6 Hot Toys Avengers Iron Man MkVII (7) Sub-Zero edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that black one the stealth Mark 7? I've never seen it before.

Never mind. I found it haha

Yep. Also sometimes called the Chocoolate mk7, as some folks didn't know that Chocoolate is company. They are like Abercrombie mixed with hot topic. Lol they are the sponsor for both these figures.

I'm in for this one as well. I like the look. Between this, the Stealth, Midas, and the original, there are so many color combinations to interchange parts, you can make your own version of a suit with cobbled together parts to look like severely damaged parts have been replaced on the fly. Makes for a multitude of posing options.
Ryan

It'll be interesting to see how it looks in real light, some shots the grey looks too dark on the faceplate but in the photoshoot pics it looks fine, but we all know how misleading those shots can be. Still though I think I'll stay with the stealth model as my one fantasy armor, don't have room for a whole set and I like the black lit up with lots of LEDs look, like this which I am going to imitate on my new shelves-

I'm still loving mine - got him in his own dedicated space too:

91i03n.jpg

Nice. I feel like I should get this to pose with my Stealth one. Must resist though!

Yep. Also sometimes called the Chocoolate mk7, as some folks didn't know that Chocoolate is company. They are like Abercrombie mixed with hot topic. Lol they are the sponsor for both these figures.

Thank you sir

Seems like more of a companion piece to the stealth Mark VII judging from the promo pictures. I like the way it looks, but that diecast Mark VI is priority over this one.

i kinda like it, but probably will get the mark 46

This isn't designed to be the one suit you have. It's just a cool figure for those of us that dig ever possible looks they can make. The mk46 is a far superior figure, and deal, despite being more expensive.

Anyway...
I figured out where I'm displaying this. It's going with my starboost.

I'm happy to be a sucker and get this figure. I think it looks really nice.
Can't wait.

If you're going to take the time to come in a thread for a figure you don't want just to complain about it, maybe you should just join in the commenting fun on HTs Facebook. You'll fit in better with those clods.

Price in HK for this figure is - 1990 HKD, that about = 256 USD, so Sideshow price will be 299$-309$.

This a little bit high for the plastic figure.

Price in HK for this figure is - 1990 HKD, that about = 256 USD, so Sideshow price will be 299$-309$.

This a little bit high for the plastic figure.

Wasn't the black stealth version also $299.99? No reason to expect this to be any cheaper. That was one of the last quick sellouts, in a day if I remember correctly (Although his value hasn't held, feel bad for those who paid the ridiculous prices after it's release having missed out on the PO).. I kept going back and forth with the Stealth since the VII is my favorite armor, but glad I passed since he didn't really resemble the color in HT's promo pics but black instead. That was a fun controversy & debate. At least that won't happen with this Sub-Zero version.. Unless he turns up a pearl white.. :lol ...

So it makes perfect sense from a money making business standpoint for HT to make this as an exclusive with a company. The stealth makes more sense as an actual armor Stark would invent, but this looks kinda cool too and they will compliment each other nicely for those who have/want both.. Not my cup of tea though, but I love seeing all these variations in awesome pictures that everyone posts!! :)

I started collecting HT in 2010. And Iron Man is what got me into it. And for 5 + years, I've been reading, seeing posts on FB and in forums @ how angry so many get becasue HT is milking this Mark and milking that figure. Love it or hate it, they are a company that makes a lot of Iron Man figures. Thats what they've been since the first movie came out. This shouldn't be a shock to anyone. This should be expected by now. :slap

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Albert Einstein

DasMuse

You right, my bad.

I love the new colors, Starboost looks pretty good in white/grey.

Back