1/6 Hot Toys Avengers Iron Man MkVII (7) Sub-Zero edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mikericm

Good words.

And new batman (batfleck) would be the same as Iron Man HT Series, many colors, many variations.

Last edited:
I honestly don't understand why people get so bent out of shape because of how many Iron Man figures HT makes... If you don't want it, don't buy it. It's that simple.

Are people under the impression that every new Iron Man figure means HT makes one less of another brand? I doubt that's the case. I can't think of any other reason to whine about it. What exactly do they think bitching about it does besides making them seem petty? :dunno They won't be changing any minds, that's for sure.

Last edited:
I honestly don't understand why people get so bent out of shape because of how many Iron Man figures HT makes... If you don't want it, don't buy it. It's that simple.

Are people under the impression that every new Iron Man figure means HT makes one less of another brand? I doubt that's the case. I can't think of any other reason to whine about it. What exactly do they think bitching about it does besides making them seem petty? :dunno They won't be changing any minds, that's for sure.

:goodpost: :duff

Its funny because everyone who complains about how many Iron Man figures get made are the same people who would make just as many Iron Man figures if they owned Hot Toys. Iron Man figures sell well, it makes the company money. They will make them until they stop selling (which probably won't happen)

Its funny because everyone who complains about how many Iron Man figures get made are the same people who would make just as many Iron Man figures if they owned Hot Toys. Iron Man figures sell well, it makes the company money. They will make them until they stop selling (which probably won't happen)

:goodpost: moar Iron Men!! Lol... even though the mark 7 is my favorite design, I think I'm gonna pass on this one. Looks nice but I think they're over killing that mark 7 mold. I have the original MK vii, stealth and the new Midas. I'm cool. I will bite on a die cast version if it gets made

Man Im gonna have to pass on this, ordered the mark 46 and 6 so that will do for my iron man quote next year, very awesome looking figure.

How this is set up reminds me of the kerfuffle with the BD MK 7- announced with little fanfare and sold out quickly. Then came the rage. But we'll see.

Same happened last year with Stealth, but time passed and its not gone. This time Ill keep waiting for the best offer.

This time i think waiting for the secondary market is a dangerous game. This version got almost no fanfare or rollout. Plus it's from the "chocolate" line. Whatever that means. I just get a differnt vibe off this one. Maybe im wrong.

Back