1/6 Hot Toys Avengers Iron Man MkVII (7) Sub-Zero edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in!

Beautiful!!! :clap
13641123_10153674484272344_3200988064816562517_o.jpg

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

Now I want to buy a regular Mk VII...

I actually kind of like the idea of this as a companion piece to the stealth Mark VII.

I didn't care for this at first glance, but with higher res pics i'm starting to dig it. It reminded me of the boring grey versions of past Iron Man armors at first, but I see now that it's pretty unique.

I'll pass on this one. It looks like someone took a regular Mark VII in their backyard and spray painted it with matte white. I'm honestly shocked by the amount of people who like it. But to each their own, I guess.

I'll pass on this one. It looks like someone took a regular Mark VII in their backyard and spray painted it with matte white. I'm honestly shocked by the amount of people who like it. But to each their own, I guess.

The paint apps on these are pretty amazing. I thought the same about midas (the original) but once i got it in hand was shocked on how cool the paint was. It is one my favorites now. Some of these just do not photgraph well. One reason i have sooooooo many IM figs is the extremely well done paint applications. This should be very very cool in hand.

It's plastic

1990hkd at the show. Will be 260ish at SSC is my guess

Last edited:
Making Mortal Kombat crossover editions now? Being a Sub-Zero edition shouldn't it be blue with black accents? Seems logical since the armors are designated with an "MK".

Is that black one the stealth Mark 7? I've never seen it before.

Never mind. I found it haha

Back