1/6 Hot Toys - Aliens ALIEN Warrior 2.0 (2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, not surprisingly, it looks a lot better in the moodily lit professional photos.
i think that plain light photos on a shelf looked better.
but i might mix better looking with better seeing the details and silhouette, of course :)
Product Size
13.77" H (349.76mm)*
just measured my P1/P2 (new bodies, old heads) - they are around that height in slightly bent knees pose. perfect! at last an alien is a little shorter than a predator, as it should be. i will finally be able to complete my AVP2 set.

frostyproject.jpg~original

armory_mainphoto.jpg~original

newarmor_005.jpg~original

12670736_10153434935677344_5691289850319228146_n.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder how well this one will crouch, they seem to hop around a lot in Aliens. Also are they gonna make someone to shot this thing? I see no point in providing bleeding effects without heroes to inflict them.

At least you don't have to use the acid blasts.

I'm more concerned about another "blue" alien looking toyish. If you want the blue lighting effect, put it under an LED... otherwise, HT should make it the color of the props.

That subject's a real can of worms on certain sections of this site :monkey3

Spoiler Spoiler:

just measured my P1/P2 (new bodies, old heads) - they are around that height in slightly bent knees pose. perfect! at last an alien is a little shorter than a predator, as it should be.

Isn't the Alien supposed to be taller than the Predator? (the Predator being 7 or 8 feet and the Alien at least 8, if not 9?)

Well, it's a pass for me, had the blue guy, will wait for the Chap 2.0 with chrome teeth, and wait, and wait, although this version looks better than the previous Aliens warrior, so good on them for that.

Really looking forward to the Ripley PO, will prolly use my near 3,000 RP's for her and be happy with that.

I really dig it and I'm tempted to order but I will hold off. I'm more of a fan of the big chap design but I really do dig this upgraded warrior. Like others I'll wait for a coupon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Not interested but happy to see hot toys taking on projects like this. Gives me a small glimmer of hope they may still do doc brown someday.

Really puts things into perspective when a unique figure like this is put up for pre-order priced $20 less than Sideshow's Rogue Leader Luke which is far more basic.

Wait...what????? Far more basic? Luke comes with a blaster, a lightsaber, weapon belt, flight jacket over the existing flight suite, 9 extra hands and...oh...an extra head......

And by you this is considered MORE basic then this figure with it's two acid blood spatters? Where am I....Who are you people.....what is going on here??????

well im in for a couple of these atleast... now, if they made a 1/6 queen too... damn this hobby

I suspect they've watched NECA's steady sales for the ALIEN and PRED licenses. A lot of high-end collectors buy mass market because that's where their hobby started anyway. Unfortunately, I do feel that for each of us that does not purchase this Rubber Warrior we're hurting our chances of getting Ripley or another Marine...

There's no winning here.

I suspect they've watched NECA's steady sales for the ALIEN and PRED licenses. A lot of high-end collectors buy mass market because that's where their hobby started anyway. Unfortunately, I do feel that for each of us that does not purchase this Rubber Warrior we're hurting our chances of getting Ripley or another Marine...

There's no winning here.

Yeah, unfortunately with a new line starting up if you don't show strong support from the get go it never ends well and then its cancelled and you never get the figures you really wanted.

I really like the alien franchise. But for this price i expect something more. Maybe an alien egg or a bigger diorama base... Also on pics the sculp doesn't looks so great.
About the rubber, I'll not be so worried, I got the 89 batman, since 2012, and the rubber suit still looks like new. I think they change their horrible rubber quality after batman dx 02 and his melted abs, and the comedian from watchman, and his melting suit.

Enviado desde mi SM-G900M mediante Tapatalk

Wait...what????? Far more basic? Luke comes with a blaster, a lightsaber, weapon belt, flight jacket over the existing flight suite, 9 extra hands and...oh...an extra head......

And by you this is considered MORE basic then this figure with it's two acid blood spatters? Where am I....Who are you people.....what is going on here??????
Luke is more basic. It's a figure with reused parts from its last 2 Luke figures with a few more accessories added and the same headsculpt from Hoth Luke. How can that be priced at $270? It's just ridiculous.

This figure has a unique body, so it can only be used as an Alien figure. It's priced at about where I'd expect it to be.

Back