1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Editing review now, should have it uploaded in a couple of hours. For now, more pics. [emoji7]
c20cbf7418f42b2516312900bba3cf86.jpg
504476b06effdba5eb1826c72b87d212.jpg
9e7a908daf2edaba889ddd07466dd5b5.jpg
20180603/074bd2fc37de4546a0910a0c0922b016.jpg[/IMG]
3ec5a39736bad625c8eb358467c83994.jpg
4c8fefa6eda6cb2d8fc7306b0946fa9e.jpg
293fc0d9ede8a478a9bf5dd55b18e8e1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

"He may have been your father, boy, but he wasn't your daddy". ��

Nice vids Guys! Thx for sharing!

Last edited:

Thanks for the pics and reviews, everyone. Hope he arrives Down Under soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yep great vid reviews guys. Mine will be here in a few weeks, "the final countdown !"

Our full review of the Yondu, Youtube may take a while to go to full 4K due to the size of the file.
Hope you enjoy it:

Love it, keep up the good work guys :)

"He may have been your father, boy, but he wasn't your daddy". ��

Hey Chris, you mention about HT nailing the aliens recently. It's an interesting point. I reckon it must have a lot to do with how hard white skin colour is to achieve. So many fine colour gradients with reds etc underneath. But blue for Yondu or Green for Gamora is probably a walk in the park for HT, so long as the actual sculpt is good.

I've also seen absolutely amazing unpainted sculpts, only to look average with "white skin" paint apps.

But in any case these kick ass aliens are great for us collectors. I just wish they'd bring this awesomeness onto a few Star Wars aliens now like Greedo or Nien Nunb or maybe Admiral Ackbar.

They should've included this hand and the orb. The head sculpt would probably work with the pose too

rooker-yondu-guardians.jpg

If you are the "boss" a pointing finger hand should always be included :lecture

Hey Chris, you mention about HT nailing the aliens recently. It's an interesting point. I reckon it must have a lot to do with how hard white skin colour is to achieve. So many fine colour gradients with reds etc underneath. But blue for Yondu or Green for Gamora is probably a walk in the park for HT, so long as the actual sculpt is good.

I've also seen absolutely amazing unpainted sculpts, only to look average with "white skin" paint apps.

But in any case these kick ass aliens are great for us collectors. I just wish they'd bring this awesomeness onto a few Star Wars aliens now like Greedo or Nien Nunb or maybe Admiral Ackbar.

Man how great would it be to get a proper Greedo and Ackbar!

Finally nutted up and preordered at cmdstore.com even though I’m on the waitlist for him at Sideshow. Decided to go for the “sure thing,” but I probably won’t have him until September...

They should've included this hand and the orb. The head sculpt would probably work with the pose too

I think the first SL figure actually comes with that orb if I recall.

Man how great would it be to get a proper Greedo and Ackbar!

Ackbar and Greedo would be fantastic HT figures! Another great review Chris!

Great review AMT! I don't have any GOTG figures but I want this one for some reason; I hadn't ordered it because I was a bit afraid of all that pleather but I put myself on the waitlist in case one becomes available.

I'm Mary Poppins Y'All

Probably too niche for a 3rd party to make but I’d buy it!

Back