1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Review coming in the next couple of days. Right now, all I can say is wow. [emoji91]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:horror Wow indeed! Looks amazing - definitely one of HT best! :rock

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

I hope sideshow gets this quick. I'm already getting impatient about this one. :panic:

c7a59ff85e8ae3104aa58c48b006cb90.jpg

Where does he get such wonderful toys.....?

Review coming in the next couple of days. Right now, all I can say is wow. [emoji91]
8b3a50df92979a7bf61be5a34d49cf49.jpg
3a3c4aa2658ba03451e9291a48e4d01b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing pics bud! :clap Damn...can't wait to get this.

Awesome pics. Sideshow needs to hurry up and get these in

He looks amazing! I can’t wait for your review, I Am Toys.

Looked great before and even better now that it's out in Youtube reviews.

Damn that is awesome !! It's just everything about it. The headsculpt obviously, but also the tailoring, materials used, the colours. Just got so much going on !!

Mine should be coming in the next weeks I hope.

Definitely looking forward to the review too !

I think I prefer the short mohawk. Also they should have included a little troll doll in that grenade thing and that frog trinket

Really looks amazing... always surprises me when some of the "B" level characters end up looking so much better than some of the "A" level (Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, etc..)

Joined the waitlist for the regular and the deluxe at SS. Thankfully have a deluxe ordered at BBTS as a backup. Really looking forward to this one.

Joined the waitlist for the regular and the deluxe at SS. Thankfully have a deluxe ordered at BBTS as a backup. Really looking forward to this one.

Got a deluxe PO at both SS and BBTS. Only wanted 1 until the pics appeared then realized I needed one for Vol 1 and Vol 2 Displays. BBTS was sold out and I got in at SS the day before it waitlisted. Almost tempted to join the WL on a 3rd just to have him by himself as it's such a damn awesome looking fig.

...Only wanted 1 until the pics appeared then realized I needed one for Vol 1 and Vol 2 Displays.

That’s exactly what I did when the initial preorder went up, snagged a deluxe and regular so I can have Vol. 1 (no fin) and Vol. 2 (with fin). Just too cool a character and what looks to be one of HT’s all time best!

Wasn’t planning on getting this, but man it looks too good to pass up. Missed out on the deluxe at Underground Figures, so just pulled the trigger on the regular. Must have been the last one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No new reviews up for this guy unfortunately. If Chris at I am Toys has his, I guess other reviewers must have theirs too. Probably a weekend job no doubt.

Reviewing this would be easy. Reviewer "figure is awesome!" the end :lol

Our full review of the Yondu, Youtube may take a while to go to full 4K due to the size of the file.
Hope you enjoy it:

Nice video! I didn't hear what you said what the one thing you wanted to make it perfect?

Damn this is a nice looking figure. Possibly a potential figure of the year candidate with Tarkin.

Back