1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Most wanted figure for me this year!

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Another pic from eyeofuatu on IG.

20066625_1900174006912175_2801480809242951680_n.jpg

This is the sculpt that needs teeth showing!

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Most wanted figure for me this year!

Mine, too.

This figure will be right next to my Avengers Loki as my favorite HT MCU figure.

And man, did they nail Rooker's likeness. :yess:

I love how the figure shows how detailed the character's costume really is.

At least they got that subtle smirk going

Yeah, he's definitely not dear in headlights with his eyes, either, I like the subtle smirk. I wouldn't have said no to an extra sculpt with a grin, though, that's for sure.

Please keep your comments "G" rated. Thread cleaned.

Yondu is looking GREAT! :rock

Wait what did people want to do with Yondu that wasn't G rated? :lol

Don't want to know.

Thought it was out of Marvel for good but looks like they're pulling me back in.

Day one preorder.

Wait what did people want to do with Yondu that wasn't G rated? :lol

Don't want to know.

Thought it was out of Marvel for good but looks like they're pulling me back in.

Day one preorder.

Something about sticking Yondu's fin up someone's.......

"I'm Mary Poppins, y'all!"

Honestly, this is the best looking figure they've revealed at SDCC this year. And we haven't even seen a pic of the full outfit!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am so glad he turned out the way he did! Now there's hoping the final product will look as good and maybe come with a second head. :love Getting him no matter what though!

Honestly, this is the best looking figure they've revealed at SDCC this year. And we haven't even seen a pic of the full outfit!

Agreed. This is the only must buy figure at comic con for me. Most of everything else just looks rushed...

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Great looking figure will also be getting him for the GOTG lineup. Looks like they'll be pacing themselves with Mantis and others. Which is ok. There's still vol 3 to come.

Good damn gravy. He IS as pretty as an angel. Excellent sculpt.

Easily one of the most complex outfits they've done.

Back