1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9B692A1C-714B-4E3A-8534-5CCC8C549BE1.jpg5099E18B-D4EB-4911-BE59-30A206867AC8.jpg

Review coming soon, please check my channel on YouTube

Thanks for the review but may I say when comparing two figures try to have them in frame together rather than whip pan between them. Any still pics of part 1 Marty next to part 2?

Thanks all for the reviews, just watched all three. Feeling much better about the figure now, slightly disappointing expression aside I'm looking forward to getting mine. Seeing these things in a natural display environment really does them more justice than those official HT shots or the clinical white backgrounds. HT should fire whoever does that and just send them to I Am Toys. :lol

From a guy outside looking in (meaning this was not part of my purchase list), this figure looks underwhelming. The face sculpt makes me feel sad, the expression is such downer. This lacks what every Hot Toys figure should have….the “WOW” factor! That’s why we spend hundreds on a single action figure right??

Curious to know what HT figures this year had the ‘WOW” factor. Two figures this year that I felt had the ‘WOW” factor (and I have no interest to have in my collection) BVS Batman and SS Harley Quinn!

Same here, lots of things are throwing this figure off: sleeves too dark, jeans too short, bland expression. For a guy who's just arrived in the future, he looks really bored.

If they made his shoes light up, that would have given it some pizzazz. Install an LED into the foot peg (like the IM wrist pegs), make the boots from a clear vinyl to allow light to pass through it and paint them to prevent light leakage.

Back