1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m happy with this other than the lack of branding. Particularly on the shoe bag it really stands out as missing. The sculpt looks good to me but it’s definitely one that’s better from certain angles. I also wish the pants were longer. I’ll probably just not bend his knees so they don’t ride up.

So they really gonna pump this one out before doc? I have them both on PO and would love to get them together

Its not so much the final product, but just whether or not I'm ready to slowly get out of the 1/6 hobby, I only have a handful of figures left, not sure if I want to keep my orders for this and Doc and then call it a day or just cancel before they come. Gotta think about that.

Marty, doc and both homecoming spiders are my final purchases. If there are any more bttf releases, they would be my only buys. Personally, i think part2 doc will be the end of the bttf line

Has anyone else ordered marty/doc via kg hobby? Im still waiting for my PO to go live

Yea I think part of what makes it easier to ease down on the 1/6 is only wanting the nostalgic things from childhood, and just ignoring the new properties. When I look at what I have left in my collection, it seems like it'd be easier to let go of the current stuff like Iron Man, etc. rather than BTTF or 89 Batman/Batman Returns.

I ageee about the figure. It looks good but they could have improved a lot. My biggest gripe are the clothes. Doesn’t look like HT quality in my opinion

I agree, the first thing I noticed when I saw it, the clothes are poor and ill fitting to.

Wonder what the bttf 2 head looks like on the first figure. Anybody who has it willing to post pics?

Some pics:

LNVCz9S.jpg

R5Xo9GC.jpg

2om8EIW.jpg

8Fn0kUH.jpg

EYIkq9v.jpg

gSb1cBv.jpg

nfRiyE8.jpg

j7oVLr8.jpg

o0XbkDk.jpg

052b651bd8838b73003edaec12e34d12.jpg
6b3c3fbe72ff132d3aa1d2c9e2620f21.jpg
3e03f1b036858e6805854b01357c05cd.jpg

“Hobbit 19”
“Jurassic Park 19” haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First thing i'll be doing is un-rolling his jeans and tucking them into the boot tops. Think the cap needs more vibrant colour added to it.

Back