1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

I thought the open mouth expression kind of went well with the WTF look he had when he first saw the DeLorean roll out of Doc's truck.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Man, between this and the Blitzway Ghostbusters, this is going to be a ****ing amazing SDCC.

.....and an f'n expensive year. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the closed mouth stressed look as well. He did it a lot in the Alt 1985 sequence when he was pissed.

The closed mouth head sculpt just has a little more personality in there, from what I can see. Looks dead-on MJF.

That's what I felt, as well. The likeness is killer. It's been a long time coming, too.

It's kind of weird. BTTF is my favorite of the three films, but, for some reason, II seems like it has more shelf appeal. Those costumes are so awesome, and the flying Delorean? That would make for a hell of a display.

It's kind of weird. BTTF is my favorite of the three films, but, for some reason, II seems like it has more shelf appeal. Those costumes are so awesome, and the flying Delorean? That would make for a hell of a display.

I completely agree… cannot wait to have these three pieces in my collection!

My favorite of the three is actually BttF II. The reason being is because of the costumes, as you said, and it had a little bit of everything; they went into the future, there was an alternate timeline and then they essentially followed their steps from the first film.

SDCC this year is literally going to have half of the essence of my youth available in 1/6 format with more BttF stuff (Part II being my favorite as mentioned) and the Blitzway Ghostbusters figures in one event. The other half being Christopher Reeve Superman and Star Wars, but I already have those.

Whats next? Biff from part III'

Buford.jpg

They got rid of the open mouth for Part II Marty… this was the teaser pic from J.C. Hong.

3f18a201594b83fc322fc7c0369f3226.jpg

Let's see this week. I hope you are right.

But I was expecting this headsculpt to be in the teaser, and the mouth I can see, is open, or at least, not this one.

I fear....

Untitled-4.jpg

Oh wow good catch. Well that sucks

It's because of the future storyline that it had. Gave us all these culture references and items that people still talk about today. Hoverboards, Nike MAG, Pepsi, Flying Cars, etc

I skipped out on Part 1 Marty and seeing the teaser picture actually kinda makes me glad that I did. I think the Part 2 figures will look more appealing all together.

Whats next? Biff from part III'

View attachment 277994

If there was a Biff version I liked in the entire franchise has to be Biff from 1955, to me that role made Thomas play it off so naturally. Yeah I liked " MAD Dog " Tannon as well but it was easier IMO for Thomas to play a true villain outlaw that was such a cliche in Hollywood rather than a thug bully type that you kind of laughed at the same time and was entertained.

If there was a Biff version I liked in the entire franchise has to be Biff from 1955, to me that role made Thomas play it off so naturally. Yeah I liked " MAD Dog " Tannon as well but it was easier IMO for Thomas to play a true villain outlaw that was such a cliche in Hollywood rather than a thug bully type that you kind of laughed at the same time and was entertained.

It would be awesome to have 55 biff! I would be looking for a ford convertible to fill with fake sixth scale horsesh**.

Which clothing would you prefer Diner or Dance attire

I think the red shirt and jeans from the diner would be too plain for most fans to remember. Honestly I had to double check just now. The gray jacket and tie outfit from the dance is more memorable I think. I would probably buy both biff and George from that scene. It will never happen though and that is ok. I didn't think they were even going to make doc.

I think the red shirt and jeans from the diner would be too plain for most fans to remember. Honestly I had to double check just now. The gray jacket and tie outfit from the dance is more memorable I think. I would probably buy both biff and George from that scene. It will never happen though and that is ok. I didn't think they were even going to make doc.

Almost forgot about the School and BTTF picking up the car too :lol

I think this is all of them

Back