1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Cannot wait for this. This is the Marty I've been waiting for.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Wholleyyyy sheaaat! I'm so happy my Marty won't be alone anymore. Really hope we get the 85 version.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Four ghostbusters at $250, plus a $800 car.

A BTTF2 Marty and Doc at $250 each plus an $800 car.

If I sell both kidneys can I still use a dialysis machine??

This is a probably I'm going to run into as well. :lol

Sans the two cars though, simply because I have no room. However, 4 Ghostbusters and a BttF II Marty and Doc is still a pretty substantial hit. Not sure where to start first. :lol

It doesn't look like the same sculpt as the first one to me. That one had its mouth open more, this one is closed.

:panic:

13692769_10153656582032344_1765856253077853540_o.jpg

Yess!!!!! At last Doc!! Hoping to see pics of this at the SDCC :)

Just when I think I'd have to stray and use my reward points on something I didn't entirely want, this comes out. Very excited! This is pretty much the only line I intend to continue with for Hot Toys. Those BW Ghostbusters are going to be a problem too.

It's just silly at this point for me to complain about not getting Doc from Part 1, I'll take what I can get. I can always buy an extra and customize to a BTF 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It doesn't look like the same sculpt as the first one to me. That one had its mouth open more, this one is closed.

They got rid of the open mouth for Part II Marty… this was the teaser pic from J.C. Hong.

3f18a201594b83fc322fc7c0369f3226.jpg

Last edited:

Hot Toys did confirm that these three will be on display at SDCC, so just a couple days more for pics!!! :D

:yess: Excellent! I can't wait to see him, been such a long time coming! Even my parents are excited to see what he looks like! :lol

So happy they got rid of the open mouth, hated the look. Plan on purchasing both of these.

I liked it, MJF often had that look on his face. Nice to see something different in the part II figure though.

Back