• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1/6 Display Stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome work. Love my sand base for R2 and 3po.....no other base would do...

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Love that Yavin/comics Luke!

Are you able to make toppers for the 6x4 stands that you can sell without the stand? Pondering what might be cool for Anakin/Obi-Wan.

Awesome work. Love my sand base for R2 and 3po.....no other base would do...

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Thank you! I’m so glad you like it :duff

Love that Yavin/comics Luke!

Are you able to make toppers for the 6x4 stands that you can sell without the stand? Pondering what might be cool for Anakin/Obi-Wan.

Thanks! If you’re talking about Toppers for the Hot Toys rectangular stands then, no, I’ve never made anything to fit on those. Never been asked to before. It might look a little odd with something else sitting on top of the grate or whatever might be there? But it might not. I’ve never tried it.

Thank you! I’m so glad you like it :duff

Thanks! If you’re talking about Toppers for the Hot Toys rectangular stands then, no, I’ve never made anything to fit on those. Never been asked to before. It might look a little odd with something else sitting on top of the grate or whatever might be there? But it might not. I’ve never tried it.

Oh yeah, didn't think about the grate. I was just thinking about the plain black stands that come with Anakin and Luke (minus the cardboard toppers).

Oh yeah, didn't think about the grate. I was just thinking about the plain black stands that come with Anakin and Luke (minus the cardboard toppers).

I’ll have to check them out. I have both those figures but never looked at the stands. Without the grate I bet it’d look just fine to put a topper on those.

no one can touch...the coco

nailing these stands buddy!

COCO.jpg

Nice work, Coco! When you gonna unveil the detolf shelf-size base for Hoth, Endor, and Tatooine? My wallet is ready.

Sorry, T, I completely forgot to respond to you.

I need to get some finished for sure. I cut out a couple shelf pieces months ago but never finished them out. I’ve also got a Detolf riser planned to go underneath the cabinet that has a drawer or two for parts.

Sorry, T, I completely forgot to respond to you.

I need to get some finished for sure. I cut out a couple shelf pieces months ago but never finished them out. I’ve also got a Detolf riser planned to go underneath the cabinet that has a drawer or two for parts.

Sounds great on both counts. Big fan of your stands but I’m usually displaying my figures without or aiming for some kind of diorama base like the Jazz pieces.

Sounds great on both counts. Big fan of your stands but I’m usually displaying my figures without or aiming for some kind of diorama base like the Jazz pieces.

You’re probably thinking a dio plate without posts and grabbers then aren’t you?

Is there any way for your stands to be shorter?

And by shorter I mean with just the environment piece with the figure post and crotch grabber, without the thick black vase and name plate?

Right now I modify the hot toys Star Wars stands by unscrewing the bottom portion and dremeling out the bits that the screws thread into to make them as short as possible

Is there any way for your stands to be shorter?

And by shorter I mean with just the environment piece with the figure post and crotch grabber, without the thick black vase and name plate?

Right now I modify the hot toys Star Wars stands by unscrewing the bottom portion and dremeling out the bits that the screws thread into to make them as short as possible

I make various style 1/4 inch thick bases. The price depends on the style.

8D0DC5F6-B596-4D59-916B-240A543FA851.jpeg

07D76907-134A-484A-89E1-8E4DB4A61B40.jpeg

Back