• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1/6 Display Stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Customer requested Sandtrooper Display:

999AD659-4EA9-4B5D-85E2-4B4C0320CA3E.jpeg
8F9DE435-C42D-4928-810E-D9D519642721.jpeg

With TLJ Crait Luke coming, any chance of "duel" base customs being a thing at some point?... Like, maybe 6x15-18inch custom diorama bases so Kylo and Luke can face off :eek:

I'd pay top dollar for that. Could also just be used to have numerous chars on one base

Was going to clean my Detolfs and figures today but I have more Coco-bases coming so I'll hold out till they arrive; this order will allow me to swap out my remaining figures to the plain-black round bases...I love them, especially without nameplates.

With TLJ Crait Luke coming, any chance of "duel" base customs being a thing at some point?... Like, maybe 6x15-18inch custom diorama bases so Kylo and Luke can face off :eek:

I'd pay top dollar for that. Could also just be used to have numerous chars on one base

I don’t have anything in the works for TLJ at the moment. A Crait Display would look pretty cool though.

Was going to clean my Detolfs and figures today but I have more Coco-bases coming so I'll hold out till they arrive; this order will allow me to swap out my remaining figures to the plain-black round bases...I love them, especially without nameplates.

:rock

Hey coco,
Is there a link to purchase these or should I pm you?
Thanks

PM anytime. :duff Occasionally I have something in stock and ready to go but most of the time I have to jot down what’s wanted and add it to a wait list.

This is a customer requested Tarkin stand. It’s made so that the large conference room plate and half bottom piece separate from the front bottom piece the plaque is on. Once separated another top plate with a post hole can be added for Tarkin to be in a standing pose.

3CA85C39-A474-4699-876D-F0ED271E38D6.jpeg

8FAEC1DC-32F2-441F-BA19-22E596C09075.jpeg

D499BBCE-9EDA-4969-9982-3216D5280789.jpeg

Did you make that Ackbar? It looks fantastic.

Thanks! It’s a touched up Hasbro sculpt, hands, and clothes on a modified Sideshow body. Boots are repainted DiD military.

That looks incredible. I really need to get going on mine. I will definitely want a base for it as well.

It was a fun little project. Not too difficult or time consuming either.

Back