• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1/6 Display Stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks really cool!

Currently in the process of upgrading my display, then onto some custom stands... I really want to get one for Kylo but my current shelf is too short if he's standing on his stand lol -_-

Besta, here I come!

Thanks, neb! If you ever need a Thin stand let me know. I make a 1/4" display without a nameplate.

Looking very nice. If I did not have a custom wooden stand already, wouldve pounced on that. I am however thinking about those green grass/dirt/earth stands for my Lord of the Rings figures.

Hi Coco,

Just a quick question...is there a way to add a snow cover to this base i got from you?

7a02f5b55daaf7fe2f3ba6f1b1873498.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

You probably could set a snow top on that. There’s no taking the gray top off without possibly damaging the base though.

Coco, I'm digging the simple, round stand. But, curious to see what other "goodies" you have coming up, before I order one. My Jack is getting here on Wednesday, so I'll be keeping an eye on this thread...

Thanks! Rob

Coco: sorry, went back several pages but could not recall asking: did you finish the stands for the bounty hunters? And is that custom Vader stand available to all?

Coco, I'm digging the simple, round stand. But, curious to see what other "goodies" you have coming up, before I order one. My Jack is getting here on Wednesday, so I'll be keeping an eye on this thread...

Thanks! Rob

Are you thinking about the Round ship deck stand for Jack? I think it’d look good. I’ll be using the one with the ship deck and hull I think. Maybe even make one a little wider to accommodate a barrel or crate or something.

D1B487AA-F6E3-4365-9B7D-DC20E04F02BA.jpeg

Coco: sorry, went back several pages but could not recall asking: did you finish the stands for the bounty hunters? And is that custom Vader stand available to all?

No, that paint scheme for the bounty hunters is a booger. I’m still tweaking it.
Which Vader stand did you see? The 8” Round one?

Are you thinking about the Round ship deck stand for Jack? I think it’d look good. I’ll be using the one with the ship deck and hull I think. Maybe even make one a little wider to accommodate a barrel or crate or something.

View attachment 400329

No, that paint scheme for the bounty hunters is a booger. I’m still tweaking it.
Which Vader stand did you see? The 8” Round one?

Yeah, correct. And no rush on the bounty hunters one. If they turn out ok, may get extras for vader, etc

Hi Coco...do you still offer crotch grabbers with your bases, I think I prefer them for most figures? I'm putting together an order and would like to add in a few extra lengths of the black tubing so I can experiment with my die-cast IM figures. Thanks!

Back