• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1/6 Display Stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But you can make the plaque movie specific for the Mark 4 correct?

Yes, I sure can.

Thanks for the info.

Couple of other questions (sorry for the barrage of questions; I'm just figuring out what to order):

I seem to recall seeing a Mad Max stand you made but I can't seem to find it in the thread. Am I imagining things? Alternatively what options do you have for a desert style stand? I have a Max figure who could use a better stand.

Lastly, do you have a topper that's like a city street or asphalt?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I’ve done a Mad Max stand a while ago but don’t remember who for. I used the Jundland Wastes style for it. I don’t have anything for a city street look yet.

Tantive IV style Leia stand with the post and holder in the middle so there’s no poofing of the dress at the back.

5AD3531C-FE40-4447-9BAC-BD101993A469.jpeg

Sorry about the three duplicate pics. Apparently I’m not allowed to edit my posts. Why is that exactly?

Can you take one more where the stand is in focus? Or 3 more? :lol I'm curious about getting one of these for my Endor figures. And what stand is that on, those new SS ones?

No, I never got any ready for sale. I need to get back to messing with those though.

That would be great if you did. After buying three figures in two months, my funds need to grow a bit but when they do, I'm really interested in getting some custom stands and would love to get some Detolf floor plates as well.

That would be great if you did. After buying three figures in two months, my funds need to grow a bit but when they do, I'm really interested in getting some custom stands and would love to get some Detolf floor plates as well.

I would love just a complete Detolf floor plate of say Ach-To and Dagobah

The Ahch-To and Endor/Dagobah landscapes are two of the most time consuming that I do. There’s as much surface area in one plate as there is in about eight regular display stands so I’m not sure anybody would want to spend too very much on just one shelf.

That’s a big reason why I haven’t really pursued the plates all that much. The cost of one of those things will probably be way more than anybody would want to spend.

A Hoth style snow plate and even a Jundland Wastes plate are a bit quicker to do though. I actually did a Jundland Wastes Proto a while ago.

Would be very interested in to see the proto plate for a Hoth or desert scene. If you incorporated bones and tracks it would be amazing. Makes me think of this Kenner inspired display.

0790f6a2b1be1229dbb4bbc31bbdd173.jpg

Back