1/6 Death Star Swing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Quick! We've got to get across. Find the controls that extend the bridge."

today004.jpg

:clap

BEST display ever!

Well Jeff.....
What can I say that has not already been said by so many. Your dedication and enthusiasm is infectious and I hope seeing your dio inspires others to have a go and just get stuck in.

I have really enjoyed this thread and it has inspired me beyond belief as I have decided to build a 1:6 scale Death Star next LOL.

Thank you so much.

Dorgmal Snow :)

Well Jeff.....
What can I say that has not already been said by so many. Your dedication and enthusiasm is infectious and I hope seeing your dio inspires others to have a go and just get stuck in.

I have really enjoyed this thread and it has inspired me beyond belief as I have decided to build a 1:6 scale Death Star next LOL.

Thank you so much.

Dorgmal Snow :)
Well, I'm building a 1/6 Tatooine!! But I have a Popsicle stick you may borrow

Thanks guys. I'm blushing! I almost feel guilty because it was literally not that hard. I didn't even use painting goggles! How good can it really be? LOL

And thecapn,
Leia is all Sideshow...but the grime. That's my charcoal pencil. Since she's committed to this scene (which is why I gunked her all up), she doesn't really have any dynamic poses that the original body can't achieve. I would change the fabric of the dress if I found something. That material blows, but I suspect that was touched on when she came out.

LOL imagine what it would look like if you had been wearing some painting googles!!!

Again thank you for the inspiration and can you build Alderan in stead.... Then I can blow it up with my Death Star LOL

Your work is impressive and inspired me to do the same diorama......some day i hope :google

Go for it! I'd love to see another interpretation of this. Maybe you've got an idea that would help me improve mine, or let someone else piggy back off both.

Thanks for the comment. I appreciate the feedback.

Simply AWESOME!! the best display I ever seen in this forum..

Thanks Origami. That's either extremely high praise, or you haven't looked hard enough.:lol There are some extremely talented artists here. I often wonder what their day job is because some are in the wrong line of work! Welcome.

Back