1/6 Why Studio - WS014 American Horror Story Clown Killer (Twisty)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
193216o03a410p7ep0aq27.jpg
193217dacbititicft1i7t.jpg
193219oa5ip579o95uhbmu.jpg
193221htz0yg2xuuus8ug4.jpg
193222uh0lj7h0yzueqqdw.jpg
193223jtq223xxb6zpv3dq.jpg
193225cri3rrtp355pzp58.jpg
193226xxz2xu75ud20n1a2.jpg

WHY STUDIO 1/6 horror clown action figure
NO: WS014
Material: alloy, plastic, cloth

List of accessories:

Head carving * 1
Primitive * 1
Shirt * 1
Pants * 1
Shoes * 1
Fruit knife * 1
Hand type * 5
Cloth bag * 1
Ax head * 1
Acrobatic props * 3
Lawn platform * 1

Last edited:
This is an odd one, not bad at all, but surprising all the same - not sure what to think to be honest.

At the very least, I'm going to have to check the movie out now. It is spooky month, after all.

Twisty appeared in seven American Horror Story episodes:

S04E01 Monster Among Us
S04E02 Massacres and Matinees
S04E03 Edward Mordrake Part 1
S04E04 Edward Mordrake Part 2
S04E13 Curtain Call

S07E01 Election Night
S07E02 Don't Be Afraid of the Dark

And once in the spin-off American Horror Stories:

S01E07 Game Over

It was the same with TOTS' Art the Clown that a figure made me want to watch the source.

I was only going to get the Twisty episodes, but ended up getting all of American Horror Story and American Horror Stories.

Don't know whether I want another creepy clown. :panic:

This is insane! I literally started rewatching AHS Freak Show just last week. It's one of my favorite seasons. I never expected to see any figures from the show.

The mask doesn't look removable. Is it?

I didn't want to watch them out of order so started at the beginning yesterday. Kit's pre-order doesn't end for another two weeks so there's plenty of time to make a decision.

Finished the first season (Murder House) and really liked it.

I can't stop watching and am now halfway through season two (Asylum). This one's much darker, and unrelenting.

The reason I never gave AHS a chance before is because it was described as an anthology series, by which I thought they meant it was a series of unrelated episodes.

I didn't want to watch them out of order so started at the beginning yesterday. Kit's pre-order doesn't end for another two weeks so there's plenty of time to make a decision.

Finished the first season (Murder House) and really liked it.

I can't stop watching and am now halfway through season two (Asylum). This one's much darker, and unrelenting.

The reason I never gave AHS a chance before is because it was described as an anthology series, by which I thought they meant it was a series of unrelated episodes.
Coven was the money shot for me. Really excellent season, with Asylum after. There are some carry overs between seasons, but nothing that really is more than nods and cameo appearances.

On a side note, more of a fan of all of the Channel Zero seasons. Great series!

Coven was the money shot for me. Really excellent season, with Asylum after. There are some carry overs between seasons, but nothing that really is more than nods and cameo appearances.

On a side note, more of a fan of all of the Channel Zero seasons. Great series!

I started on Coven yesterday. After the unrelenting nature of Asylum, which had barely a moment of reprieve, I thought Coven was going to be a bit lighter. Then three minutes into the first episode... :lol

Each season so far has been a page turner. What I thought they meant by "anthology series" was that each episode of a season would be a stand alone short story. Whereas each season is a long story, which I prefer.

Then there are connections between the seasons, which is weird since the same actors play multiple chatacters. In the first episode of Coven it was like Violet meeting Tate again.

I've made it halfway through Freak Show and it's tough going.

Twisty isn't the most disturbing thing in the season. My phobia about the other characters is worse than my phobia about creepy clowns.

I could never watch Freaks (1932), and the only way I'm getting through Freak Show is by skipping forward through sections.

1/6 Twisty is off the menu.

What figures from AHS would people get?
Twisty is one of the more interestingly designed characters - but not really one with a lot of impact [IMO]
Most of the best characters in the varying seasons look human for the most part - so that would be a difficult line to plan.
I mean, I dont think most of us want a 1/6 scale demonic gimp suit in our collections....
pulp fiction gimp GIF

What figures from AHS would people get?
Twisty is one of the more interestingly designed characters - but not really one with a lot of impact [IMO]
Most of the best characters in the varying seasons look human for the most part - so that would be a difficult line to plan.
I mean, I dont think most of us want a 1/6 scale demonic gimp suit in our collections....
pulp fiction gimp GIF

It's such a diverse series that I think it would be virtually impossible to supply 1/6 figures for it. It's hard to pick candidates, and when you start they invariably lead to many others who are closely associated with them, and then it becomes unwieldy.

Why Studio likely opted for Twisty because he might also appeal to those who have other horror clowns such as It or Art.

I'm on the sixth season now, Roanoke, and from that Lady Gaga as Scáthach stands out visually.

For context they think Twisty is worse than their Leatherface, and we know how awful their Leatherface is.

Also for context, they wrote of the Leatherface, "For $160 I thought this was a fantastic release."

:rolleyes:

(He also 'Loves' his own comments on Youtube).

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Have you seen their Ghostface?
These guys really put the "WHY?!" in their name. XD

Back