1/6 CGL Toys - Magneto and Professor X Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome, thanks for the video. Its not perfect but i am still interested. Hopefully not too hard to get.

I prefer the sculpt on the figure masters version. It's too bad because I think everything else on this figure looks better than the other one, especially the chair. I just don't know how easy it would be to find a lose sculpt from the other figure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I prefer the sculpt on the figure masters version. It's too bad because I think everything else on this figure looks better than the other one, especially the chair. I just don't know how easy it would be to find a lose sculpt from the other figure.

Not possible.

Prof X headsculpt looks odd, looks like patrick stewart and bryan cranston have kid. Not bad actually

I really hope this is what we get from the actual preorder pic
75bd9cbb39e07e58fb1f31c780736ab8.jpg

Those are two different companies figures.

bgnyc-your photo is of a figure by "figure masters". This thread is about the CGL figure, which is why the vid is of the CGL figure.

To those who say this figure is better in every way except the head sculpt to the figuremasters one, what are you basing that assumption on? Is it just because they use words like real leather and alloy wheels?

Back