1/6 CGL Toys - Magneto and Professor X Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chair looks great, but sculpt and clothing aren't blowing me away. Like GB says, that QMX sculpt could be a good substitute, assuming the production version comes out decent.

11223796_983717668335519_5588385202558445656_n.jpg

Just gimme dis chair!!!

Kit Chen posted this. It's another figure but looks like it would be a good sculpt to swap out with the one that's included in this figure.

11709955_437453066433781_6182965861064605280_o.jpg

Sculpt looks nothing like Stewart to me. Looks okay as a generic Professor X but not a good film version.

The headsculpt looks really bad. But everything else is nice. There are enough PS sculpts out the it could be workable.

The pre-order for this is up and the asking price is higher than a regular HT figure. Looks like I'll be sticking to my ToyBiz figures from 2000.

It's probably about right for the price. But goes to show the value we get with hot toys. Given 60-70% of their cost these guys didn't have to pay. The license fee and the time delay and changes required with the license approval process and vetting. It's funny how there are two of these coming out at the same time. I'm tempted to pick them up just to see how good they are and I like the wheel chair but I hate giving money to unlicensed company's.

Is this the only place we'll be able to order this from, or just the first place anyone has found?

It's probably about right for the price. But goes to show the value we get with hot toys. Given 60-70% of their cost these guys didn't have to pay. The license fee and the time delay and changes required with the license approval process and vetting. It's funny how there are two of these coming out at the same time. I'm tempted to pick them up just to see how good they are and I like the wheel chair but I hate giving money to unlicensed company's.

Are there any links to order the other one yet?

Back