1/6 CGL Toys - Magneto and Professor X Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bald guy in a wheelchair.
Any Marvel or X-MEN fan isn't going to have to guess who this figure is supposed to be.
Since Hot Toys didn't make any version of him this is a great figure.
I've yet to see the finished Figure Master version so far,only Magneto and to be honest the CGL version looks better.

The chair is nice but the head sculpt doesn't look like Patrick Steward at all.

nor does it look like Patrick Stewart :lol

Bald guy in a wheelchair.
Any Marvel or X-MEN fan isn't going to have to guess who this figure is supposed to be.
Since Hot Toys didn't make any version of him this is a great figure.
I've yet to see the finished Figure Master version so far,only Magneto and to be honest the CGL version looks better.

Agreed about CGL Magneto looking better. Something about the FM version just doesn't sit well with me. I do like the how the sculpt looks in the helmet though but that's about it. Don't really want to spend $200 for just to pull the helmeted sculpt out of that figure. Not sure if the paint is as nice as the CGL figures either

Last edited:
In my opinion Figure Masters' ones look more like the character and magneto has a better cape and better fit helmet. Magneto has two heads: 1 normal, 1 with helmet, and a helmet by itself.

0476409d0b65b0910aaf97c4ad1b32e6.jpg
cab75d01ad97055e352bccd788d3cd89.jpg
c2f1d622ba4ee1b9ff6b8283967f7286.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FM's helmeted sculpt looks closer to me. Had a hard time deciding between Fassbender's and Mckellen's.
Finally ordered FM Magneto from my region :wink1:

Back