1/6 Cantina

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:thud:

Okay, I think it's safe to say that my Summer will be spent trying to bash together Cantina aliens half as fast as Duane can sculpt them...not that this is a BAD thing, but I was kinda hoping to see the sun and get a little fresh air. Oh well, bring on waves 3 and 4!!!:hi5: WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Good lord, can we at least have the names for Wave III so we can start to see what we may need in the way of clothing?

Pretty please... :pray:

Last edited:
cantinacorner-436.jpg

cantinacorner-437.jpg

Hey man, this is so amazing WORK!!!!!!

I'll echo Ron's comments and say that they really do look like they are stills from the movie. You could almost hear Figrin D'an and the Modal nodes playing away in the background .

Some fantastic work going on here and I am tempted to get my backside into gear and have a go myself ! I would love to attempt a creature to add to your cantina. Snaggletooth has always been a favourite of mine. I would never let anyone play with the figure when I was small ! :lol

Holy crumbs! I leave for a little while, poke my head in again, and the cantina's been filled up already! ;)

holy ____ing ____ that is just ____ing crazy insane cool................:thud:

BRAVO SIR, BRAVO...................:clap:clap:clap

Back