1/6 Cantina

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't realize it when watching the movie, but this face design is pretty, pretty naughty. Almost x-rated. :wink1:

Actually, if you look close, you'll notice its not a bum, or tusks on the Walrus Man head at all. They are tusks in the prequels on the newer masks, but on THIS mask its these weird, transparent, vein-filled twin bump things. Really GROSS when you see them.

Pondababa.jpg

hahah.... Brinn you are the GOD of fine details :) I always rely on you to spot the un-spottable!!! :)
When I was a kid my Walrus man was a miss paint and had no paint on his chops! So I thought they were green for years

:thud:

Okay, I think it's safe to say that my Summer will be spent trying to bash together Cantina aliens half as fast as Duane can sculpt them...not that this is a BAD thing, but I was kinda hoping to see the sun and get a little fresh air. Oh well, bring on waves 3 and 4!!!:hi5: WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Sun and fresh air are over-rated. Stick to the figures-you not only make us jealous, you stay out of the pool halls...

Back