1/6 Cantina

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you stop with the brusque humorless commentary I'll stop calling you a Gunt. Your nit-picking is irritating. I don't want to know about your pedantic need for accuracy. The bar set-up is impressionistic, it's meant to give a feel of the place, not recreate it lock, stock and barrel. what's the point of highlighting that more Cantina aliens are needed in the bar? do you really think we don't know that? Word to the wise, we've seen the movie and the B&W cockney footage, but thanks anyway. Superfluous posts like that only inspire ire.. when instead you could be putting your creativity into something positive, like compiling posts of other peoples Snowtroopers or telling us what you hate about the OT/PT

cantinacorner-439.jpg

cantinacorner-440.jpg

cantinacorner-441.jpg

dammit.............i have to wait to see these pics........my work blocks the pics........:cuss

off to the sandbox & post in the "things i hate thread"...........:lol

Oh no! And here I thought Kabe was being all cute and comforting Elis Helrot because he can't help but look like "The Scream" by Edvard Munch (or 'Ghostface' from the "Scream" movies, if yer a little less longhair); and here you're telling me that she is just sloshed on cheap wine-in-a-box and out to thieve poor Elis out of his hard-stolen money? That heartless b---ch! I didn't think she was that kind of a rodent?!

Great shots mate!

However, I dont think Kabe wore Greedo's vest. Please correct that. :D

Pay attention Chaka, she's out to pick pockets, and in Greedo's case, she picked the pockets and the vest they came on! :wink1:

Chaka, it's probably not, but I bet somebody could put us straight!

Last edited:
Ah, she had me duped, thinking she is sweet and cute...I was a fool to loan her my car keys, my cell phone, and my debit card - I'll never trust her again! :dunno

On a serious note, I did know about the back story of Kabe and Muftak, but only from heresay. I really must read "Tales from Mos Eisley", sound like it would be great fun! Oh, and I love, love, LOVE that y'all are creating these tales in photo format - AWESOME stuff! :clap

Back