1/6 Cantina

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cantina01.jpg

ustink.jpg

Brainyeyes.jpg

Cantina01.jpg

Miiyoom.jpg

Duros.jpg

booth.jpg

rude.jpg

greedolurks.jpg

I know there are a few words that are filtered on the boards....

so I can not fully express my opinion about your photos Mary......

all I can say is that they are truely magfriggchuffintastic.....I keep looking at them and seeing new stuff... that bar!! INsane... and you get a real feel of a busy hive of scum and villainy just brilliant!!!!!!

Oww I am gonna say a quick well done to Rav to.... I know she has helped out loads and is the true mastermind behind the dio!! Your great Rav

I love this pic........ the expression on the guys face!! so cool... and Greedo Oh my trousers... the has that look about him like when you first see him in Star Wars!!!

Also..... I think I count 7 or 8 figures in shot!!! WONDERFUL

ustink.jpg

Had to change my shirt, just drooled all over the last last one. Feroze, you have a gift for photography, these look like enhanced stills from the actual film = craaaazy cool! I'm telling you, photo graphic novel featuring EU tales of the Star Wars universe is not a far-fetched idea, considering what y'all have done so far. This is a thing of pop-culture beauty! Whoops! Gotta go change my shorts, now...

Plenty of work still to be done as Mosep Binneed (Tawss Khaa) is also in the cantina ...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcOeKwvNJ0w"]YouTube - ‪Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope Deleted scene‬‏[/ame]

And Mark .. Han def needs a chick before grilling Greedo ...

............yeah, and countless others. They're coming, its an ongoing project.Well done in spotting that, maybe you can whip up some customs?

Back